By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA Sports UFC Not Coming To WiiU Because Of The Games Technical Demands

Zero999 said:

i'm sorry but what part is confusing you? they said it's because of thechnical demands and we all know that's a lie.

I assume you, Zero999, as a fine member of our community, have proof for this?

I mean. Why should anyone at all in the World listen to anything you have to say on the matter, when the games Creative Director disagrees with you?

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Zero999 said:

biased behind the scenes crap.

Or.....third party games don't sell well on the Wii U and it's not worth their time and effort.

No, it's the biased crap.

E...A.....Sports.....It's in the game! (Just not in Wii U's)

Carl2291 said:
Zero999 said:

i'm sorry but what part is confusing you? they said it's because of thechnical demands and we all know that's a lie.

I assume you, Zero999, as a fine member of our community, have proof for this?

I mean. Why should anyone at all in the World listen to anything you have to say on the matter, when the games Creative Director disagrees with you?

Wii U games we have already seen + developers that actually work prove this "creative director" of a company full of BS is lying. horrible try.

Zero999 said:

Wii U games we have already seen + developers that actually work prove this "creative director" of a company full of BS is lying. horrible try.

Go on then, show me some proof.

Around the Network

Funny thing is that the gif in first post still worse than the first trailer for UFC on PS3 6 years ago... )))

Zero999 said:
Arcturus said:
Zero999 said:

biased behind the scenes crap.

Or.....third party games don't sell well on the Wii U and it's not worth their time and effort.

No, it's the biased crap.

This is business not kindergarten, companies don't leave out platforms because they don't "like" the manufacturer behind them, it's either that their game won't work on said platform or that they feel like they won't make money on it. Do us and yourself a favour and stop talking about business as you obviously have no idea how it works.

Carl2291 said:
Zero999 said:

EA can say something after they reach 30% of this level.

Zero999 said:
Carl2291 said:
Zero999 said:

EA can say something after they reach 30% of this level.

A tiny, blurred screenshot.

Im impressed.

After seeing what EA did to Fight Night over the years....I am not excited for this game. Also, every single next gen sports game from them has received less than critical praise (unless you count NFS Rivals). So, as far as I am concerned they do not have the benefit of the doubt in regards to quality.

That being said, anyone here who is "surprised" by this "revelation" is most likely trying to rustle some jimmies, and I can see it is working, sadly.