By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Prediction: in 2K16 a lot of people are going to sell their Xbox ONEs & PS4s to buy a Wii U.

Kaizar said:
pokoko said:
By that point in time, the PS4's library of games will be much larger than that of the Wii U. It will have all the major third party releases (not purchased by Microsoft) plus all the games developed by World Wide Studios.

The Wii U will have Nintendo games and some late ports from Ubisoft.

So, yes, you're absolutely right.

@bold
I remember people saying that abbott the PS Vita vs. 3DS. Which is one of many reasons why I made this thread.

Anyways, so far I'm personally looking forward to Infamous Second Son on PS4 & only 7 games on Wii U. How about you?

Got to admit, even 3DS games take 3 years to develop every now and then.

Makes me wonder if any new video game system will be worth purchasing during the first 3 years of each 9th Gen System.

I'll just copy my post.

Games I'm definitely getting this year:
-The Order 1886
-inFamous Second Son
-Destiny
-Sniper Elite V3
-Wolfenstein The New Order
-The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
-Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number
-The Witness
-FIFA 14
-Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes
-GTA 5 (if it finally materialises)

Games I may buy this year:
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Watch Dogs (what a fall from grace)
-Lords of The Fallen
-DriveClub (as in may upgrade to full game)
-A shit ton of indies

I unfortunately don't think we'll see Uncharted, Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, The Division this year. If we will though, they are definite purchases.

The single game that may release on the Wii U is Watch Dogs, we'll have to see. Every single other one game is an exclusive for a Wii U only owner. And that's only this year, I am not interested in any Wii U game, probably in it's whole lifetime. So you need to learn Kaizar that You doesn't equal World/Market.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

hahahahaahah

eFKac said:
Kaizar said:
pokoko said:
By that point in time, the PS4's library of games will be much larger than that of the Wii U. It will have all the major third party releases (not purchased by Microsoft) plus all the games developed by World Wide Studios.

@bold
I remember people saying that abbott the PS Vita vs. 3DS. Which is one of many reasons why I made this thread.

Anyways, so far I'm personally looking forward to Infamous Second Son on PS4 & only 7 games on Wii U. How about you?

Makes me wonder if any new video game system will be worth purchasing during the first 3 years of each 9th Gen System.

I'll just copy my post.

-The Order 1886
-inFamous Second Son
-Destiny
-Sniper Elite V3
-The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
-The Witness
-FIFA 14

-Batman Arkham Knight
-Lords of The Fallen
-A shit ton of indies

I unfortunately don't think we'll see Uncharted, Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, The Division this year. If we will though, they are definite purchases.

The single game that may release on the Wii U is Watch Dogs, we'll have to see. Every single other one game is an exclusive for a Wii U only owner. And that's only this year, I am not interested in any Wii U game, probably in it's whole lifetime. So you need to learn Kaizar that You doesn't equal World/Market.

I know, I'm just saying that this is looking like a 3DS vs. Vita situation, where people are already pre-determine what Console they will buy first, but then end up enjoying Nintendo's offering more before the end of the 8th Gen.

I remember how many people on the Internet use to say the Vita is better, but now they all say the 3DS is better (after 1 to 3 years per person). This seems like another one of those situation's.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Kaizar said:
eFKac said:
Kaizar said:
pokoko said:

@bold

I'll just copy my post.

-The Order 1886
-inFamous Second Son
-Destiny
-Sniper Elite V3
-The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
-The Witness
-FIFA 14

-Batman Arkham Knight
-Lords of The Fallen
-A shit ton of indies

I know, I'm just saying that this is looking like a 3DS vs. Vita situation, where people are already pre-determine what Console they will buy first, but then end up enjoying Nintendo's offering more before the end of the 8th Gen.

I remember how many people on the Internet use to say the Vita is better, but now they all say the 3DS is better (after 1 to 3 years per person). This seems like another one of those situation's.

Sorry I don't understand let's leave it at that, I'm out. 

Had a good laugh though! We'll see how your prediction goes, cheers!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

To be fair, "a lot" could mean anything. Maybe all he means is that 5 or so people will sell their consoles to get a Wii U. That could count as a lot if you don't live near a city.

Prediction: In 2016 John Lucas will come back to this site and make a prediction even worse than yours.

Kaizar said:
eFKac said:

I'll just copy my post.

-The Order 1886
-inFamous Second Son
-Destiny
-Sniper Elite V3
-The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
-The Witness
-FIFA 14

-Batman Arkham Knight
-Lords of The Fallen
-A shit ton of indies

I remember how many people on the Internet use to say the Vita is better, but now they all say the 3DS is better (after 1 to 3 years per person). This seems like another one of those situation.

Why do you think it will turn out like the 3DS/Vita situation? The PS4 is getting a ton of major 3rd party support, whereas the Wii U isn't. That's exactly the opposite situation of what we have with the Vita/3DS, in which the 3DS gets all the major 3rd party handheld games, like Bravely Default and Monster Hunter, and Vita gets the more niche titles, like Spelunky and a bunch of other indie games.

Kaizar said:

PS4 vs Wii U is nothing like 3DS vs Vita. The Vita since its release—approximately a year after the 3DS's, except in Japan—has never outsold the 3DS on a month-to-month basis. The PS4 is dominating the Wii U even with the Wii U releasing some great games so far. There's also the fact that the 3DS has a killer app like Pokemon, something which the Vita doesn't. PS4 doesn't share that problem.

Good luck with your prediction.

Where exactly is Wii U going to be getting the games from? How many Wii U games even have a date this year?

My 8th gen collection