By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why should you buy an Xbox One for TitanFall?

Sareth said:
I know some people that thought it was exclusive to the XB1.

So did I.

Around the Network
Landguy said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Landguy said:
bananaking21 said:
gergroy said:
bananaking21 said:
gergroy said:
Because they already want an xbox one and are looking for a reason to justify their purchase...

then you are buying an xbox one for an xbox one, not for titanfall. 

You seem to be taking a very narrow view of the subject.  

And technically, in my example people would be buying it for both x1 and titanfall, not just one.  Just like any console purchase there should never be only one reason to buy it or you are wasting your money.  

i honestly heard the phrase "buy an xbox one for titanfall" a million times, so my question is, why? 

It is simple enough.  If you want the best console version of Titanfall, you get the XB1.

So you pay 500$ for an xbox one instead of ~50$ for just the game on pc just for having the best version? Seems legit.

And why would the Xbox One version be the best version? I dont know the pc version but normally that one should be better.

Please read before replying.  I clearly said that the best CONSOLE version.  So, I should buy a $1,000 plus PC to play it?  Or should I go spend $200+ buying a 360 to play it?

THe question assumes that you don't own any console or PC.

Too stupid to read, sorry.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Landguy said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Landguy said:
bananaking21 said:
gergroy said:
bananaking21 said:
gergroy said:
Because they already want an xbox one and are looking for a reason to justify their purchase...

then you are buying an xbox one for an xbox one, not for titanfall. 

You seem to be taking a very narrow view of the subject.  

And technically, in my example people would be buying it for both x1 and titanfall, not just one.  Just like any console purchase there should never be only one reason to buy it or you are wasting your money.  

i honestly heard the phrase "buy an xbox one for titanfall" a million times, so my question is, why? 

It is simple enough.  If you want the best console version of Titanfall, you get the XB1.

So you pay 500$ for an xbox one instead of ~50$ for just the game on pc just for having the best version? Seems legit.

And why would the Xbox One version be the best version? I dont know the pc version but normally that one should be better.

Please read before replying.  I clearly said that the best CONSOLE version.  So, I should buy a $1,000 plus PC to play it?  Or should I go spend $200+ buying a 360 to play it?

THe question assumes that you don't own any console or PC.

Too stupid to read, sorry.

No nead to apologize.  Admitting it is the first step for you.

It is near the end of the end....

Why can't we all just get along and buy a wiiU? T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

To fuck bitches.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
bananaking21 said:
Mad55 said:
Game looks great and i don't play pc games. Also the 360 version hasn't been shown and is being done by a different dev as well as launching later.

its launching just 2 weeks later, xb1 version certainly isnt a looker, neither has the frame rate proven to be stable (in the beta). the game its self looks like a avarage PS360 game at max settings on PC (rendered at 1080 though). is it worth speding 500$ just because you cant wait two weeks to see what the 360 version is like, which is most likely a good port too? 

Na I don't want to wait 2 weeks. Im not spending 500 just for titanfall though. Theres forza 5, dead rising, killer instinct and a few multiplats that i have held off on getting because I want to play them on xbox one instead of my 360 or ps3. Titanfall was just the last good reason to get one.  

so you arent really buying the XB1 for titanfall, you are buying it because forza, dead rising, killer instinct and to play superior multiplats compared to last gen. which is kind of the point i am getting to. Titanfall is a game that you want and will be a playing a good version of it on the XB1, but it isnt really the reason (or only reason) you are getting an XB1, actually its just one of the MANY reason. 

Question, would you be getting or have bought an XB1 if titanfall didnt exist? 

NobleTeam360 said:
To fuck bitches.

thread/

mods please lock the internet, we are done here. 

The same reason why I bought ACIV with PS4 even though I have a kickass gaming rig and PS3.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
The same reason why I bought ACIV with PS4 even though I have a kickass gaming rig and PS3.

you do understand that you didnt actually mention the reason, correct? 

I see whats going on here.