By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why should you buy an Xbox One for TitanFall?

Vasto said:
I see whats going on here.

and what is going on here Mr Sherlock?

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

honest question, could someone tell me why a person should buy an xbox one for titanfall?  genuine question right here. 

The only scenario i could see it being  reason is if you dont have a 360, but want to play titanfall and dont want to waste your money on a last gen system so you buy an Xbox One. but why should Xbox consumers buy an XB1 for it?

You should buy an Xbox One because it's awesome, and you should get Titanfall for X1 because more people will be playing on X1 and that's where the best community will be.

Titanfall is just one reason you should get an Xbox One.

bananaking21 said:
vivster said:
The same reason why I bought ACIV with PS4 even though I have a kickass gaming rig and PS3.

you do understand that you didnt actually mention the reason, correct?

Several reasons actually.

I didn't get my DS3 or DS4 to work on my PC anymore.(rules out PC)

I like graphics. (rules out PS3)

I had too much money. (obviously an argument for the PS4 version since it is the most expensive version of the 3)

I like trophies. (rules out PC again)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
DirtyP2002 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Because Microsoft honestly has nothing going for them until next year outside of Killer Instinct. They are smart. They cover up their weaknesses with other peoples games.

don't you get tired of spreading this nonsense?

Ok..What has Microsoft been using to sell Xbox Ones? Lets see in Europe they used Fifa and they are giving away Titanfall now. Theres no actual Microsoft game that is truly selling consoles. Forza is a great game but there is no Microsoft made system seller. Instead of taking offense realize that every opinion has a point.

I want to keep on watching 'The Following' with my family, so I make this pretty short and simple.

The consumer does not give a fuck whether an exclusive is 1st (Halo, Kinect Sports, Project Spark) 2nd (Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive) or 3rd (Titanfall) party exclusive. All they see is an exclusive.

But you seem to think that the game has to be 1st party to be good or worth our attention, which is just stupid.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Its not just titanfall their are various reasons(halo,killer instinct etc) they all add up. A single game never sells system it is good lineup. We learnt this thing previous generation. Where Microsoft did not launched games and Sony did so they were able to catch up with Xbox 360.

Btw why would you buy ps4 right now. Their is no single game that makes anyone buy ps4 but people are still buying and saying they are buying it on future preferences.

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Its not just titanfall their are various reasons(halo,killer instinct etc) they all add up. A single game never sells system it is good lineup. We learnt this thing previous generation. Where Microsoft did not launched games and Sony did so they were able to catch up with Xbox 360.

Btw why would you buy ps4 right now. Their is no single game that makes anyone buy ps4 but people are still buying and saying they are buying it on future preferences.

Shakes hand.

@vasto my friend you agree with,me. Thanks

@vasto do u have an Xbox one
or still,waiting to,buy one

Because Titanfall has the chance of being this gen's call of duty, the game that everyone buys every year. Why not be the person who had it first and had the best version available outside of PC?

VitroBahllee said:
bananaking21 said:

honest question, could someone tell me why a person should buy an xbox one for titanfall?  genuine question right here. 

The only scenario i could see it being  reason is if you dont have a 360, but want to play titanfall and dont want to waste your money on a last gen system so you buy an Xbox One. but why should Xbox consumers buy an XB1 for it?

You should buy an Xbox One because it's awesome, and you should get Titanfall for X1 because more people will be playing on X1 and that's where the best community will be.

Titanfall is just one reason you should get an Xbox One.

i currently have a PS4 so i dont see a need for an XB1. and ill be getting TitanFall on the PC latter when the price drops. 

and i understand that TitanFall could be on of the reasons to buy an xb1, but from every comment in this thread it just doesnt seem to be the reason to get it. best reason i got so far is to play the best console version of titanfall. which seems a bit picky, because usually if you want the best, you get PC, if you dont care about the best you get consoles. saying you want the best console version of titanfall is like saying you want to get the best product from a average selection. this is just my opinion, im interested to hear others opinions as well.