By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vince Zampella: We did not sell Titanfall to MS.

Vasto said:
Blood_Tears said:
Vasto said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Vasto said:
Titanfall belongs on Xbox Live.

Last time I checked its running on Microsoft Azure Servers on Xbox Live.  Sorry but the King Of Kings has done it again.

So now a last place console is considered the King of Kings?  That's some reality you have there..

Microsoft is a last place console? LMAO

Xbox One is 1st place in games and as a consumer thats all I care about. 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Vasto said:
Blood_Tears said:
Vasto said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Vasto said:

Last time I checked its running on Microsoft Azure Servers on Xbox Live.  Sorry but the King Of Kings has done it again.

So now a last place console is considered the King of Kings?  That's some reality you have there..

lol it´s not just that his statements are incorrect, but let him comment enough times and he begins contradicting even himself.

Some funny shit right here xD

Vasto said:
Blood_Tears said:
Vasto said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Vasto said:

Now now, that's purely opinion if X1 were coming 1st in games then more people would have brought their console....This is not the case though.

JoeTheBro said:

Microsoft Azure servers aren't exclusive to XBOX. If Titanfall 1 was multiplat even the PS4 and PS3 games could be running off them.

But why would MS allow that? It takes away one of the advantages of Xbox Live over PSN. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

think-man said:
Vasto said:
Blood_Tears said:
Vasto said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Vasto said:

Now now, that's purely opinion if X1 were coming 1st in games then more people would have brought their console....This is not the case though.

Disagree, every website said Xbox One has a better launch lineup of games when both consoles launched and more people still bought PS4. Xbox One has the best lineup and thats even before Mach 11 when Titanfall launches.

Around the Network
Vasto said:

Disagree, every website said Xbox One has a better launch lineup of games when both consoles launched and more people still bought PS4. Xbox One has the best lineup and thats even before Mach 11 when Titanfall launches.

Please...Vasto...Don't quote that comment tree anymore because I can't take the hilarious irony any longer...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Vasto said:

i think you have a different definition of every, opinion and subjective as everyone else. More people thought ps>xb #dealwithit

Max King of the Wild said:
Vasto said:

i think you have a different definition of every, opinion and subjective as everyone else. More people thought ps>xb #dealwithit

No they did not. They still today say the same thing, that they know the games are coming but so far nonthing has come.

Vasto said:

What ever helps you sleep at night, I'm happy with what I have on the PS4 :) I don't need to go around and "prove" to everyone that my console has a better line up.

MoHasanie said:
JoeTheBro said:

Microsoft Azure servers aren't exclusive to XBOX. If Titanfall 1 was multiplat even the PS4 and PS3 games could be running off them.

But why would MS allow that? It takes away one of the advantages of Xbox Live over PSN. 

Why would MS allow the PS4 to access bing? Same answer, although I'm not sure what exactly that answer is.