By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Girl imitates different languages

I don't know what she did, but she didn't speak a single word in portuguese. Neither was it European Portuguese nor it was Brazilian Portuguese.

I can't vouch for the rest of the languages as well, given how badly she botched mine. Even if this video was to demonstrate only the pronounciations of each language, even then, she did a piss poor job in portuguese.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
I don't know what she did, but she didn't speak a single word in portuguese. Neither was it European Portuguese nor it was Brazilian Portuguese.

I can't vouch for the rest of the languages as well, given how badly she botched mine.

Lumikki's right. Her Finnish was correct, at least the words sounded correct

The only other one I had patience for was Polish. And even to me, it sounds botched.

Xen said:
lestatdark said:

I can't vouch for the rest of the languages as well, given how badly she botched mine.

The only other one I had patience for was Polish. And even to me, it sounds botched.

In the beginning of the first video she was talking about that random tea & sandwich tower in real Finnish. Other languages were gibberish. 

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

In both of the videos, Japanese is done wrong. I don't know too many languages, but the way she spoke Russian and Japanese were too similar. I don't know how Polish is like, but it sounded like Russian to me. By the way, I didn't watch it all the way through because it was hard to listen to.

kirby007 said:
Did she go dutch? got distracted

She said that's the only language she hates because she can't understand a thing of it lol. 

Anyway, my native language is Dutch, so can't comment. Though her French and German didn't really sound good... 

Around the Network
Lumikki said:
Xen said:
lestatdark said:

In the beginning of the first video she was talking about that random tea & sandwich tower in real Finnish. Other languages were gibberish. 

Joo, tee ja leipä m/

Very good and since she threw in a few actual words of each language it sounds very convincing.

Pretty awesome. She's obviously dabbled in a lot of languages, and while she doesn't know half of these, she's so good at learning languages that she can pick up the basic accent and sounds just by listening. She should do more American and UK dialects, and maybe a few different Australian ones as well, though she needs to work on that more.

In her Spanish one she said "shit" (mierda)!

She sounded good for languages that I don't hear often.

Why are so many people saying that they don't understand her. She made it pretty obvious that she was just imitating what she thought the language sounded like.