By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Girl imitates different languages

Her Australian accent is horrendous

Around the Network

Her Turkish sounds like an Arab/Kurdish person trying to speak the language.

10/10

would bang

ktay95 said:
LOL her Australian is fucking terrible =P

In before me.  Her Irish and Chinese aren't exactly great either.

Nonetheless was entertaining for a few minutes.

arabic was good
her hindi was fucking terrible cant even understand what she is saying

Around the Network

french was terrible on first video, could not understand half of word

Saeko said:

it's intentional gibberish for every language, she only tries to string together sounds the language uses

from the languages I do know her japanese imo is the least accurate representation as she has a lot of sounds in there the language doesn't use

Lafiel said:
Saeko said:

it's intentional gibberish for every language, she only tries to string together sounds the language uses

from the languages I do know her japanese imo is the least accurate representation as she has a lot of sounds in there the language doesn't use

was not know the word gibberish, but as you reply i understand and make sense now, so french was good i think :)

padib said:
HesAPooka said:

lame.

Maybe you're jealous. :p

Nah. People on the internet will watch the most boring shit so long as a half decent looking girl is involved. Just look at overly attached girlfriend. Other then her first two videos everything she's done has been absolutely garbage and people are still watching.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

That sounded nothing like Japanese.