By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Girl imitates different languages

HigHurtenflurst said:
I'm not particularly well traveled so I can't say authoritatively how accurate most of them are, but I agree Australian was poor, and Scottish was just ok (Irish I guess she didn't really try) English was good though and most of the others sounded great (but in some cases I don't have a good reference)

I am curious about her Scandanavian accents though, they didn't sound much as I imagined and seems more like a cross between German & French (which I would probably accept for Danish but I would think Swedish & Nordic sound more Germanic.
Is there anyone Scandanavian confirm how accurate they are? (I know pezus is Icelandic but I don't think that sounds much like Swedish/Nordic)

Swedish is spot on for sounds, then again; one of her native languages is Swedish so it should be. The dialects vary quite a bit though, but the overall intonation is very good.

And, yes, she is amazingly pretty.

Around the Network

I'll be impressed if someone can imitate the sound of anal sex in different languages.

vgchartz: the site were you'll see content available 2 days earlier on reddit. Get your shit together vgchartz and yes I would snuggle with her bottom mouth.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

miz1q2w3e said:
*runs to room* Did someone say anal sex? :D

Yeah, Deskpro2K3 brought it up for pretty much no reason at all.

Well, at least she can speak Finnish. In the beginning of the video she was speaking correct Finnish while shooting the food and the tea packet, then she changed to gibberish Finnish when shooting herself.

I think she did very well with the foreign languages since that's exactly how they sound in my ears.

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

Around the Network
lukeroux said:
Her Polish imitation sounds too much like Russian.

It has such heavy Ukrainian intonations, that it might as well be a hybrid of Polish and Russian - which a good chunk of Ukrainian in fact is.

Well, her German part had even some German in it, something like "Dorftrottel" so that it obviously sounded little bit German to me and she tried to sound "hard" which is how German sounds to many but I still think she didn't really sound like a German even if all she said would have been real words. More like someone who is reading German from a letter without speaking the language.

She sounded more German as Japanese or Italian when she imitated German but that's not really an achievement. As much as it isn't an achievement to sound more Spanish as British if you imitate Spanish. Pretty much something all of us would achieve but we would probably get less clicks

The only one I can really judge is her Japanese, which was not good, so I stopped watching there. I have no idea why something like this would go viral.

pokoko said:
The only one I can really judge is her Japanese, which was not good, so I stopped watching there. I have no idea why something like this would go viral.

Your answer is in the very first response.

Aside from gaming channels, music, uploads of shows, and youtube poop, youtube is mostly a pointless and pretentious place.

Did she go dutch? got distracted

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.