By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Girl imitates different languages

Talal said:
Why are so many people saying that they don't understand her. She made it pretty obvious that she was just imitating what she thought the language sounded like.

Guys see hot girl and don't pay attention.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I have to say as a norwegian i understood what she said in swedish

could be anything, none was very accurate

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

melbye said:
I have to say as a norwegian i understood what she said in swedish

That's strange because it was supposedly all gibberish without any meaning. Does that describe Norwegian?

Just for the record, I do know that Swedish and Norwegian are pretty similar and at least in theory, I can understand Swedish because everyone here in Finland has to study it because we have a Swedish-speaking minority. Not that many people actually learn it though, it doesn't get much use in actual life outside of coastal areas...

Mystro-Sama said:

Anyone else want to deepthroat her?

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus

first post(er) nails it her i guess?

Around the Network

I find it funny that people can't even replicate the sound from their brains when it comes to Chinese because the system is too different lol, not only did she not sound the Chinese from her mind, she sounded like she was speaking American English when she tried it lol....

Her Portuguese was really bad, Spanish was bad too, but not that bad (at least in South America, these languages sound very different). Japanese didn't sound very good to me, but since I don't speak it very well, I'm not sure about that.

padib said:
HesAPooka said:

Nah. People on the internet will watch the most boring shit so long as a half decent looking girl is involved. Just look at overly attached girlfriend. Other then her first two videos everything she's done has been absolutely garbage and people are still watching.

You're possibly right, but that would mean that no pretty girl could legitimately post something viral on youtube for what she performs. Kind of unfair idea overall.

As for me, my mother's a linguist, and I love languages that's probably why I liked it and would have loved it were it a guy. Folks need to realize it was more a pronunciation exercise than a vocabulary exercise.

And she did a great job at that I think, for the few languages I know.

That's not what I mean at all. I just think a lot of them get away with posting some pretty shitty content just because they're decent looking. Give the same content to a not attractive girl and they'd be called on their bullshit. This video is "alright", but not worthy of front page reddit, or gushing over like some are in my opinion.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.