By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much time do you spend gaming?

Tagged games:

How much time do you spend gaming per week?

5-10 hours I am a casual peasant 31 25.62%

10-20 hours I am quite the avid gamer! 56 46.28%

20-30 hours I am hardcore enough... 16 13.22%

30-40 hours I am a hardcore gamer! 15 12.40%

Total:118
Anfebious said:
Xen said:
10-20hrs

Which is perhaps too much considering I need to focus on some other stuff...

That other stuff is... pussy hunting? Or did you already catch a Girlfriend? That pokemon is too time consuming, you should release it as soon as possible.

:O

Look at your wall instead...

Around the Network

5-10 hours. Even though i'm single with no kids, work eats up the bulk of my time.

WiiU = RobSkillzz

3DS code = 4613-8228-9784

Xbox One = RobSkillzz

Somewhere between 5-15 hours a week. At one point of time i was doing those hardcore gamer numbers but then i was actively going out of my way to be antisocial, self pitting nerd. Never again. (hopefully)

7-10 hours or so. I mostly game on weekends.

green_sky said:

Somewhere between 5-15 hours a week. At one point of time i was doing those hardcore gamer numbers but then i was actively going out of my way to be antisocial, self pitting nerd. Never again. (hopefully)

I know what you mean, I was like that in my first years of high school. It's only a transitory state though, once you come out of it, there is no going back to it.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

4-5 hours at work (my job involves lots of mindless waiting)
5-10 at home

10-15 total? Not that much, I waste too much time on VGC and nonsense websites. Plus people, they like to interact with me.

However if a good game comes out and gets me hooked, I easily play 30 hours a week or so. I did that for XenoBlade, did that when I got my 3DS and Fire Emblem/Pokemon, and I'll probably do it again when the next Mass Effect/Uncharted/X release.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I'll say some around 15 hrs give or take.

Though some games are to good to put down at times so it really depends on what im playing.

2 hours today... I might play another hour when in bed, and might play more tomorrow as well ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Michael-5 said:

4-5 hours at work (my job involves lots of mindless waiting)
5-10 at home

10-15 total? Not that much, I waste too much time on VGC and nonsense websites. Plus people, they like to interact with me.

However if a good game comes out and gets me hooked, I easily play 30 hours a week or so. I did that for XenoBlade, did that when I got my 3DS and Fire Emblem/Pokemon, and I'll probably do it again when the next Mass Effect/Uncharted/X release.

I want that job of yours!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

About 8-12 hours a week as VGChartz is so time consuming.