By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much time do you spend gaming?

Tagged games:

How much time do you spend gaming per week?

5-10 hours I am a casual peasant 31 25.62%

10-20 hours I am quite the avid gamer! 56 46.28%

20-30 hours I am hardcore enough... 16 13.22%

30-40 hours I am a hardcore gamer! 15 12.40%

Total:118
AZWification said:
Anfebious said:
AZWification said:

I spend  around 15-30 hours  gaming weekly. It all depends  on how busy I am with school and VGChartz trolling.

VG Chartz trolling is a taxing task, I am quite surprised you can even play videogames.

Specially if you troll very nicely like I do.

Pfff, your trolling is not even advanced level! But you're not bad...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Not as much time as I spend talking about games on here.

Well, I have it in 3 4 ways:

• 10-20 hours per week. This is when I have almost no homework, but no new games. Most common.
  • <10 hours. When I have a lot of homework.
  • 20> hours. When there's a game I love, or new game released... Aaand now that I have Pokemon X...
  • +50 hours!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Raistline said:

I would game more but I have this thing called a Wife that is always demanding of my time. For some reason this Wife creature demands I spend time with her and do nice things to make her happy. 5 years of having this Wife creature and still I don't understand why it requires so much time, money, and maintenance. Perhaps one day I will figure it out. perhaps...

Edit... 5 years now, and you would think that by now I would have spent enough time with the Wife creature. However, as time goes the Wife creature only becomes more demanding. There seems to be no satiating this creature. What ever am I to do. Does anyone have any advice in this situation.

Time to release the creature into the wild.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Slarvax said:

Well, I have it in 3 4 ways:

• 10-20 hours per week. This is when I have almost no homework, but no new games. Most common.
  • <10 hours. When I have a lot of homework.
  • 20> hours. When there's a game I love, or new game released... Aaand now that I have Pokemon X...
  • +50 hours!

You do your homework? Damn what a responsible boy you are, you should loosen up a bit. That time could be spent trolling on VG Chartz or playing videogames.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

You do your homework? Damn what a responsible boy you are, you should loosen up a bit. That time could be spent trolling on VG Chartz or playing videogames.

You don't know how good I spend my time... I can be at VGC, playing Pokemon and talking to my friends at the same time.

I do around 10 hours a week. Not enough!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Raistline said:

I would game more but I have this thing called a Wife that is always demanding of my time. For some reason this Wife creature demands I spend time with her and do nice things to make her happy. 5 years of having this Wife creature and still I don't understand why it requires so much time, money, and maintenance. Perhaps one day I will figure it out. perhaps...

Edit... 5 years now, and you would think that by now I would have spent enough time with the Wife creature. However, as time goes the Wife creature only becomes more demanding. There seems to be no satiating this creature. What ever am I to do. Does anyone have any advice in this situation.

There's a special item that weakens the wife creatures' deathgrip. It's called "divorce papers"

If that doesn't work, it's a little-known fact that the creatures' stats are greatly reduced on certain terrain. Namely, the kitchen.

Slarvax said:

Pfff, your trolling is not even advanced level! But you're not bad...

I didn't managed to get banned so my trolling must be decent at least!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

50 hours is the most that I can currently spend on gaming.Work and school have affected my gaming schedule.