By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FF 15 and KH3 makes more sense on Wii U than Xone

It definitely makes sense, but I doubt they'll do it.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Zero999 said:
oniyide said:

because port begging is unbecoming. fact is you knew well in advance the games were not coming to WIi U. Nothing you can do could really change that. YOu can either get one of the systems or miss out. Its that easy. Just like Bayo 2

stop putting words on my mouth. and bayo 2 is an EXCLUSIVE.

Im not putting any words in your mouth good sir. Just like you say Sony and MS gamers shouldnt beg for bayo 2 and just buy the Wii u. YOu should just stop port begging for these games and buy the systems if you really want to play them. Or not... it dont really matter.

"fact is you knew well in advance the games were not coming to WIi U"

That's putting words in my mouth with that lie.

telling someone to buy a wii u for bayonetta 2 is like telling someone to buy a wii u for mario 3d world/ kart/ smash/ zelda/ metroid... EXCLUSIVES.

YOU are well aware that we are talking about multiplatform games that have no reason to skip wii u. this isn't "port begging". as a consumer, I have every right to demand that games are released on my platform of choice.

and you won't get anywhere with this disrespectfull atitude of yours. it's disgusting that you and others support this behaviour of downplaying nintendo consumers. everytime someone tells us to buy another console, it looks more like a mockery than anything else. it looks like you people take pleasure when we don't get the games we want.

"just buy another console". who do you think you are to say that? how would you feel if I was telling that to you? if you had a windows and an app that you want only released on mac (even though there's no exclusivity deal and it wouldn't be a problem to make a windows version), would you demand a version for your system or "simply buy a mac"? if you're also a gamer, why don't you show your support to other gamers instead of doing the oposite, like you are now?

I sincerely hope my words have taught you to have more consideration for others. think about that. That goes for others that think like you.

As for FF being on Xbox, don't you think they made a deal with SE to put out all main titles on their console as well?

Zero999 said:

"just buy another console". who do you think you are to say that? how would you feel if I was telling that to you?

I sincerely hope my words have taught you to have more consideration for others. think about that. That goes for others that think like you.

is this a brand-royalty issue? definitely not a money issue since you own a wii u (aka the most expensive console when it comes to software).

Faust said:
Zero999 said:

"just buy another console". who do you think you are to say that? how would you feel if I was telling that to you?

is this a brand-royalty issue? definitely not a money issue since you own a wii u (aka the most expensive console when it comes to software).

it's an issue of stupid companies not releasing games on my system for no reason. I wouldn't buy another console even if I had the money because that would mean accepting the spit on the face those companies try to give me.

Around the Network

I don't think it matter too much since I haven't seen an "excellent" RPG coming out from SE Japan on home consoles in awhile, even FF14 ARR is just "good" status and that's after they saved it.

Zero999 said:
Faust said:
Zero999 said:

it's an issue of stupid companies not releasing games on my system for no reason. I wouldn't buy another console even if I had the money because that would mean accepting the spit on the face those companies try to give me.

Why would you have any reasonable expectation for any major 3rd party games on a Nintendo console considering the past 3 generations?

And this melt is funny. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Zero999 said:
Faust said:
Zero999 said:

Why not take issue with Nintendo? They are the reason why third parties don't come on board.

Or is it the near entire industry outside of Nintendo that is to blame? Now that would be very unreasonable to think that.

Zero999 said:

That "reason" that you cant see. Well. There are 2 reasons that are quite clearly going over your head.

1) The Wii U is an underpowered console in comparison to the competition.

2) The Wii U isnt a financially viable console.

Why would they put time, effort and money into a downport that isnt guaranteed to sell well enough to make money back? Square Enix (and other 3rd parties) run a business. They aim to make money. They quite clearly dont think they can make money on Wii U.

The Wii U owners who complain about 3rd parties yet refuse to become multi-console owners sometime down the road are slapping themselves in the face over and over again. If you want these games buy the consoles that they release on. When you have the mindset that youre entitled to these games, just because, then in all honesty you deserve to be left out. 3rd parties dont pander to your demands, they go where the money is.

Broaden your horizons. Youll play far more videogames.

Zero999 said:
Faust said:

it's an issue of stupid companies not releasing games on my system for no reason that I'm willing to accept. I wouldn't buy another console even if I had the money because that would mean accepting the spit on the face those companies try to give me.

Fixed that for you. Seriously what do you know about the cost of AAA development? What it would cost to downport a game from the PS4 to the Wii U? How much it would need to sell on the Wii U to make money? How much it would sell?

Get out of your bubble Zero, third parties don't shun the Wii U because its the new cool thing to do, they analyze the market, assess the development costs and from that decide which platfroms their games would be viable on and for most developers a Wii U version of their games just doesn't make any sense.

Also, really? Companies are trying to spit in your face by not releasing a port on your console of choice even though that port would probably lose them money? Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous.