By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall is everything that Killzone was not... Gameplay > Graphic...

leo-j said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
leo-j said:
I can't with ppl who played a beta that barely runs in HD standing by this game.. Which looks barely on par if anything with killzone on the ps3

Dude..the game wasn't made to be the prettiest. It was made by the guys who worked on COD. Its about perfecting an addictive style of multiplayer gameplay and then later maybe the graphics might get a tweak.

Perfecting cod (a super cliche gameplay style) and adding mechs to it, that is why I don't but Xbox.. Because those are the faces of the Xbox.. Cod and.. Barely halo and gears

The Xbox might lack exclusives but its definitely the most competitive console for multiplayer. As desperate as they are moneyhatting games it within reason to admit that they have the most competitive games. Killer instinct, Titanfall, Gears & Halo all on one console? This is why the Xbox will always do pretty well in America, because its about fun and competition. Theres no other brand that thinks about gaming that way out of the big three but them.  Every brand has that special thing about them, but Microsoft definitely must get an A plus for multiplayer games.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
DerNebel said:
Not that I think it'll happen but I'd love to see the meltdowns and the gloating that would occur if Titanfall would eventually only get a low 80s or high 70s metascore, I think that would be hilarious. :D

Only meltdowns I can see happening are from people who want the game to fail. Most of us hyped up for Titanfall have already played it and couldn't care less about its metascore.

Lol yeah, because people being enraged over a game they like scoring lower then they wanted to has never happened before. The meltdowns that would happen around the internet if Titanfall got a metascore of 79 or something would be glorious, not that I think that'll happen.

Mythmaker1 said:
You know, Titanfall might be the very first "Next-Gen" game I buy...

...on PC.

well, with that average graphics is not even good at max settings on a very powerful PC, just imagine on Xbone...   

the game is funny, just that.     I will probably try it on my PC based on a GTX 680.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

DerNebel said:
J_Allard said:
DerNebel said:
Not that I think it'll happen but I'd love to see the meltdowns and the gloating that would occur if Titanfall would eventually only get a low 80s or high 70s metascore, I think that would be hilarious. :D

Only meltdowns I can see happening are from people who want the game to fail. Most of us hyped up for Titanfall have already played it and couldn't care less about its metascore.

Lol yeah, because people being enraged over a game they like scoring lower then they wanted to has never happened before. The meltdowns that would happen around the internet if Titanfall got a metascore of 79 or something would be glorious, not that I think that'll happen.

That's great. I'm only referring to Titanfall enthusiasts on this site.

leo-j said:
I can't with ppl who played a beta that barely runs in HD standing by this game.. Which looks barely on par if anything with killzone on the ps3

So how come peolpe stand by KillZone? It looks pretty, but sucks at everything else?

Around the Network

I don't get the hate from some people about TF. I understand if your not into the genre or even multiplayer, but you can at least acknowledge it's a good game and not completely dismiss it like it's garbage before you even play it. I may not be a big fan of jrpg's but when a good one comes around I can at least recognize it's a good.

I can't help but think some of the praise and hype this game receives (e.g., 'GOTG', 'first MUST have next-gen game') is simply because xbox one fans / microsoft fans want something to gloat about.

MB1025 said:
leo-j said:

So how come peolpe stand by KillZone? It looks pretty, but sucks at everything else?

Shadow Fall's multiplayer is solid though sadly limited. It's a shame that the features that should have been there at launch cost extra and still have yet to release. Guerrilla Games was on the right track with custom warzones and weapon attachments added to the Killzone multiplayer feel but being rushed out the door cost them what really would have been an outstanding multiplayer experience with 6 more months of development. It sucks no more than Killer Instinct and less so than Ryse. That being said, I played the Titanfall beta and had a ton of fun but I would say that the game which deserves to be called the first must-have title on these new consoles is Super Mario 3D World.

MB1025 said:
leo-j said:

Actually as a person who loves FPS KZ has great multiplayer. It has actually risen the bar for their franchise. Only problem is that this KZ doesnt just yet have the jet packs and mechs.Story aside the multiplayer really is the greatest part about this game.

MB1025 said:
leo-j said:

It  doesn't though, SF is a weak point for the series in part due to it being a launch title but the series is solid. The storys have always been meh but the MP is good and that's the driving force for almost any fps.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.