By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fact is, who bought a Nintendo console, primary want to play games from nintendo!! True story party people

zorg1000 said:
Zero999 said:
archbrix said:
Zero999 said:

yes, it is. making a wii u costs a lot more than a ps3, wheter you like it or not.

Proof?

And why would I like it or dislike it if WiiU cost more to manufacture than a PS3?  Logic tells us that the box itself is not high end, expensive tech.  

I say the Gamepad is what's driving up the cost/causing losses.  I've already provided you with a link in another thread showing what Nintendo charges for a replacement.  While that could be on the high end, where's your proof to the contrary?  I'm still waiting for that evidence.

bold: logic tells us that the box is quite HIGHER end than a ps3. I'm still trying to understand why do you think a much more powerful system can be sold for the same price as the old ps3 and still profit.

Logic seems to be ur argument for everything yet u barely ever use it. What part of the hardware other than the Gamepad makes the console so much more expensive?

4x the ram memory, ed ram, much more advanced gpu + cpu combination.

you tell me, what part ISN'T more expensive? I don't understand this denial and trying to downplay nintendo consoles.

Around the Network

Really? You are saying I should buy a console for multiplats? Great.

Yep  100% the reason I buy Nintendo consoles and i've never ever regretted a Nintendo console purchase.  I think 3rd parties have the wrong approach to Nintendo.

Instead of doing a Madden each year for a Nintendo platform they should just put out one game called Madden Wiiu and keep updating it with new rosters and feature ect. It shouldn't be a drastic update like each madden that goes to other systems and then ad some free to play elements with microtransactions to get more money from people who previously purchased it. You'll never reach the critical mass required for the game to have a thriving online component with yearly updates. I think EA would make more money doing this and secondly you'd have a product that Nintendo owners would actually see as having value.

If rumors are true and Nintendo will eventually make it super easy to port from one Nintendo system to another and all Nintendo games are available on both the handheld and the console I really look forward to a future where I can just buy the console and have a steady flow of Nintendo games to play at all times.