By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: The peasant in king's clothes!

Tagged games:

Do you praise the smartphone gods?

Yes, I do! 9 32.14%

No, I am a filthy peasant 18 64.29%

Total:27

Gimme some of what you're smoking. On second thought, keep it to yourself. I'm good.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:

Anfebious said:

But, there is always something that Sony won't be able to change... the fact that they are peasants. Once a peasant always a peasant, no matter how much you change your clothes or you wash your body.

Don't you remember the time Nintendo were peasants? That nearly forgotten era the one and only true dynasty was king: Atari.

Nintendo where never peasants, that's what history books say.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Derogatorive or not, OP is gonna need protection

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kongfucius said:
Every dynasty falls and Nintendo dun goofed

(I wonder if you could make a musou game out of this?)

You could, but it would be a third party game so it would have to be on Playstation.

No matter what happens Nintendo will always be king.

Around the Network

And how does a capitalistic corporation profiting from it's merchandise classify them into a human social class system?

You alright?

Nintendo - King
Sony - Duke
MS - Rich aristocrat trying to gain power and position in the Royal Court

Smart phones - subjects, outnumber the above and could easily cause a revolution against the above 3, yet some are loyal to the Duke and some are loyal to The Rich aristocrat.

Hmm, pie.

In b4 sensitivity.... oh wait too late

Hail Princess Zelda

badgenome said:
Kongfucius said:
Every dynasty falls and Nintendo dun goofed

(I wonder if you could make a musou game out of this?)

You could, but it would be a third party game so it would have to be on Playstation.

Of course...

(I doubt Nintendo fanboys would want to play a game where they lose) ;)

Anfebious said:
Mnementh said:

Anfebious said:

But, there is always something that Sony won't be able to change... the fact that they are peasants. Once a peasant always a peasant, no matter how much you change your clothes or you wash your body.

Don't you remember the time Nintendo were peasants? That nearly forgotten era the one and only true dynasty was king: Atari.

Nintendo where never peasants, that's what history books say.

Look at the facts: Atari sold back then way more hardware and software than NIntendo did with Game&Watch and Color TV. Nintendo back then was a peasant, that tried to steal the throne. As the happy gaming-kingdom was struck by evil sorcery and was crashing, Nintendo stole the Kings robes and took over. But the only true King still is Atari. Rest in Peace, wise and good monarch.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]