By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: The peasant in king's clothes!

Tagged games:

Do you praise the smartphone gods?

Yes, I do! 9 32.14%

No, I am a filthy peasant 18 64.29%

Total:27
kirby007 said:
Derogatorive or not, OP is gonna need protection

kirby007 for mod!!!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
DraconianAC said:
Anfebious said:
FATALITY said:
is this a joke or a salty thread?

Are you salty my friend? I am just stating facts.

Careful now. Stating something is a fact while you don't have the resorces to prove it can discredit you and most of your future arguments.

Look at the charts, Nintendo sold more hardware and software than Sony. They are clearly part of the higher stratums of society. Unlike Sony.

When you say hard ware you mean, handheld and consoles, not consoles alone, right?, ill call in sony vaios, cell phones and tablets, just because you can play games on those too, there nintento is peasant again.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Kongfucius said:
badgenome said:
Kongfucius said:
Every dynasty falls and Nintendo dun goofed

(I wonder if you could make a musou game out of this?)

You could, but it would be a third party game so it would have to be on Playstation.

Of course...

(I doubt Nintendo fanboys would want to play a game where they lose) ;)

The winner could be decided upon players choices in the course of the game.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

Look at the facts: Atari sold back then way more hardware and software than NIntendo did with Game&Watch and Color TV. Nintendo back then was a peasant, that tried to steal the throne. As the happy gaming-kingdom was struck by evil sorcery and was crashing, Nintendo stole the Kings robes and took over. But the only true King still is Atari. Rest in Peace, wise and good monarch.

Indeed but he was forgotten. Nintendo is the one and only king now. Long live the king Nintendo!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

radha said:
Anfebious said:
DraconianAC said:
Anfebious said:
FATALITY said:

Careful now. Stating something is a fact while you don't have the resorces to prove it can discredit you and most of your future arguments.

Look at the charts, Nintendo sold more hardware and software than Sony. They are clearly part of the higher stratums of society. Unlike Sony.

When you say hard ware you mean, handheld and consoles, not consoles alone, right?, ill call in sony vaios, cell phones and tablets, just because you can play games on those too, there nintento is peasant again.

Yes, only peasants make those kind of divisions. Hardware is hardware. I speak of everything, consoles and handheld consoles.

Around the Network

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Anfebious said:
Mnementh said:

Look at the facts: Atari sold back then way more hardware and software than NIntendo did with Game&Watch and Color TV. Nintendo back then was a peasant, that tried to steal the throne. As the happy gaming-kingdom was struck by evil sorcery and was crashing, Nintendo stole the Kings robes and took over. But the only true King still is Atari. Rest in Peace, wise and good monarch.

Indeed but he was forgotten. Nintendo is the one and only king now. Long live the king Nintendo (who was once a mere peasant)!

fixed

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Playstation wouldn't exist without Nintendo.

Nintendo fans living in the past again.

Anfebious said:
radha said:
Anfebious said:
DraconianAC said:
Anfebious said:
FATALITY said:

Yes, only peasants make those kind of divisions. Hardware is hardware. I speak of everything, consoles and handheld consoles.

Ill call in the powers then, sony invented/made the floppy and the CD so BUMMMM!

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection