By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: The peasant in king's clothes!

Tagged games:

Do you praise the smartphone gods?

Yes, I do! 9 32.14%

No, I am a filthy peasant 18 64.29%

Total:27

I am here to tell you about the truth. You can check it for yourself, numbers are here for everyone to see. Sony is indeed, a peasant in king's robes. What does this mean?

Well it's pretty simple! The one and only king in gaming is Nintendo. They are the supreme overlord in the country of gaming, they ruled with an iron fist and dominated in every area. Hardware? They sold the most. Software? That too!

So when I talk about Sony being a peasant it's pretty clear what I mean. Sony is just a filthy peasant in the gaming world, trying to enter in the higher stratums of society. And they succedded for the most part, they even took the crown back from Nintendo a couple of times. But, there is always something that Sony won't be able to change... the fact that they are peasants. Once a peasant always a peasant, no matter how much you change your clothes or you wash your body.

PS: In case everyone is wondering the deities in gaming world are currently smartphones, so you should praise them. Unless you are filthy peasant of course.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

is this a joke or a salty thread?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Every dynasty falls and Nintendo dun goofed

(I wonder if you could make a musou game out of this?)

FATALITY said:

Are you salty my friend? I am just stating facts.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

What's a Nintendo?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
FATALITY said:

lol u r serious.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Sony overtook the thrown because King Nintendo was drunk on mead and believed in fairies.

Anfebious said:
FATALITY said:

Careful now. Stating something is a fact while you don't have the resorces to prove it can discredit you and most of your future arguments.

Anfebious said:

But, there is always something that Sony won't be able to change... the fact that they are peasants. Once a peasant always a peasant, no matter how much you change your clothes or you wash your body.

Don't you remember the time Nintendo were peasants? That nearly forgotten era the one and only true dynasty was king: Atari.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

DraconianAC said:
Anfebious said:
FATALITY said:

Careful now. Stating something is a fact while you don't have the resorces to prove it can discredit you and most of your future arguments.

Look at the charts, Nintendo sold more hardware and software than Sony. They are clearly part of the higher stratums of society. Unlike Sony.