By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Ending Wi-Fi Connection Worldwide on May 20th

BasilZero said:
sadness, sadness everywhere.

I still from time to time play MK Wii and SSBB with my friends :(

I wish they allowed us to make our own servers (be a host, etc) similar to PC games :(

You're a lucky man.  I was never able to get online ONCE in SSBB.

Around the Network

I don't think I ever actually got to finish a race online without being bumped off, and that's with a 50 Mbps connection.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

sure that this mean no more servers? it seas more like they cut out some features, no more wifi dont mean no more servers...

No more wii music competitive plays for me :(

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

RolStoppable said:
bubblegamer said:
So sad that some manufacturers offer so little support once their new console has been released.

Off-topic trolling of ModNation Racers: Road Trip?

I think you're the only person that remembers that game. 

Around the Network

welcome to online gaming, this is what the industry wanted.

The timing is obviously to push players to MK8 and Wii U. Though i would have waited until Wii U was $249. Perhaps a price cut is coming?

That's a shame, I still play SSBB online from time to time (played some this week actually). I guess that Mario Kart 8 will take its place until SSB4 is released.

Signature goes here!

I still play Goldeneye a fair bit, I guess that means that I will never get to level 56.... Damn, I am off to play it now.