By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack FW sales > 3D World FW sales (Worldwide, launches aligned)

kirby007 said:
montana would have had me in banland for this nonsense within 10 minutes

This thread reeeeeally rustled your jimmies, didn't it? I mean, holy shit

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

I could say a few things but not gonna bother with this any just post some silly stuff

No, unfortunately for this thread that is just not going to cut it......

.......There we go!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

it does inequality allways gets me riled up, favourites can do more without punishment

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

very lame indeed to come up with this bullshit.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
superchunk said:
Difference is this has nothing to do with the interested or popularity of the actual game.

Sales, though. 

what sale? its a freebie

Huh? You had to pay around $400 or so for it.

Don't I see you regularly saying the Plus games aren't free or was that someone else?

strange how that doesn't apply to titanfall

What, how so?

Didn't answer my question btw.

wasn't me, but i dont mind hoping into that, how are they free? keeping up a sub while getting more and more games is paying even if it also allows online play

Exactly. So Knack isn't free either. Only about 400 dollars. Much more than a Plus subscription

wat? those are completely different issues, are you serious?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wait are you serious? One was bundled especially on Japan launch lol. I would be embarassing if knack didn't seel even if it was bundled. Wasn't all the ps4 bought in japan bundled with knack since the amount sold in 2 days is around that?

Knack on track to outsell Wii Sports I see.. Haters.. Take that. pooofffff

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Anfebious said:
pezus said:
Anfebious said:
Rafux said:
no_fun_allowed.jpg for a lot of you people

It could have been funny but Pezus ruined it.

I created the thread, bro. You would've had nothing if not for me doing that. Fun is allowed, btw. Not the personal attacks and general unpleasantness demonstrated by a few on the front page.

Fun is allowed when the joke is good. Who laughs at a bad joke? Only peasants do that kind of thing.

Don't worry though, with proper training you can be the Jester of VG Chartz!

For me, the fun comes from reading kirby007's anger and frustration squeals, so there's that

kirby007 said:
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

it does inequality allways gets me riled up, favourites can do more without punishment

Do you also complain as heavily in some of the Rol's threads? Or are you only upset now because Nintendo is on the receiving end of joke so its immediately no longer funny?

Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:

Do you also complain as heavily in some of the Rol's threads? Or are you only upset now because Nintendo is on the receiving end of joke so its immediately no longer funny?

The difference being that Rol's threads are funny, this one is not!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"