By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack FW sales > 3D World FW sales (Worldwide, launches aligned)

naruball said:

There are no standalone selling game lists made. That's the point. Every now and then, a thread is made from a ninty fan listing the top 20/top 15 games ever sold. And of course when somone says, "well those bundled games don't count" a huge debate starts. People claim that masses are more interested in ninty games, because they are the better games, and the sales prove it. Till now, these threads were constantly made by Ninty fans, as there was no Sony equivalent. Now that Knack is doing well thanks to bundles alone, they argue that those sales don't count. You can't have it both ways. They also used to claim that sales = quality. Now that ninty games are not selling well, they take it back. Some even claimed that you buy the bundle for the game, so it should count. Well, Knack is not the only bundle in the US + Europe. I don't have any links, as finding an old thread through the vgc search option is impossible. 

If you're going to say that Wii Sports has been argued as worthy of the title "best selling" (despite the bundling), then you should also mention that people have already said Knack is doing very well, despite the bundling. I hope you know that the story isn't one-sided, and just didn't post that part.

I would also like to mention that Nintendo games are still selling well. Even if the sales aren't up to the standards of last generation. Although not much will be.

Around the Network
POE said:
I excpected better from you.

Really? I expected just as much.

And pezus please stop being a fucking hypocrite. You know why you created this thread, so don't act clueless.

Wii sports sold over 60 million tho

mM