By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack FW sales > 3D World FW sales (Worldwide, launches aligned)

brendude13 said:
You're blowing some very short fuses today Pezus.

Was every PS4 in Japan bundled with Knack?!

yes, all of then. Is like Wii Sports

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Knack = blown

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pezus said:
superchunk said:
Difference is this has nothing to do with the interested or popularity of the actual game.

Sales, though. 

what sale? its a freebie

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

pezus said:
superchunk said:
Difference is this has nothing to do with the interested or popularity of the actual game.

Sales, though. 

You're confused.

50~60m people bought a Wii U for $250 or more so they could play Wii Sports. That pack-in deserves all the credit for its sales as it drove the business.

NO ONE is buying PS4 so they can have Knack. Its as important to buys as the instructions manual.

You can't compare Knack sales to anything as its not selling; PS4 is.

pezus said:
Anfebious said:
Rafux said:
no_fun_allowed.jpg for a lot of you people

It could have been funny but Pezus ruined it.

I created the thread, bro. You would've had nothing if not for me doing that. Fun is allowed, btw. Not the personal attacks and general unpleasantness demonstrated by a few on the front page.

stop it you set this thread up with that goal in mind, why people don't report you for this poor excuse of a rehashed flamebait thread is beyond me

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
superchunk said:

Sales, though. 

what sale? its a freebie

Huh? You had to pay around $400 or so for it.

Don't I see you regularly saying the Plus games aren't free or was that someone else?

strange how that doesn't apply to titanfall

Gotta laugh at the people getting their panties in a twist in this thread.  I do realize why that is, though.  SM3DW sales just show how far Nintendo has fallen since the Wii, and it's obvious that Mario can't save them like many thought, something that's hard to face.  Still, I love to see a game that everyone says is shit (it's not), sell so well.  I do hope they make a sequel to improve on some things from the first.  Oh, and...

pezus said:
Anfebious said:
Rafux said:
no_fun_allowed.jpg for a lot of you people

It could have been funny but Pezus ruined it.

I created the thread, bro. You would've had nothing if not for me doing that. Fun is allowed, btw. Not the personal attacks and general unpleasantness demonstrated by a few on the front page.

Fun is allowed when the joke is good. Who laughs at a bad joke? Only peasants do that kind of thing.

Don't worry though, with proper training you can be the Jester of VG Chartz!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
superchunk said:

Sales, though. 

what sale? its a freebie

Huh? You had to pay around $400 or so for it.

Don't I see you regularly saying the Plus games aren't free or was that someone else?

strange how that doesn't apply to titanfall

What, how so?

Didn't answer my question btw.

wasn't me, but i dont mind hoping into that, how are they free? keeping up a sub while getting more and more games is paying even if it also allows online play

pezus said:
Anfebious said:

Fun is allowed when the joke is good. Who laughs at a bad joke? Only peasants do that kind of thing.

Don't worry though, with proper training you can be the Jester of VG Chartz!

It's not a joke. Doesn't mean that you can't enjoy yourself if you want to.

Oh I thought it was a joke/troll thread. Well if you where being serious I apologize for being so rude.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"