By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack FW sales > 3D World FW sales (Worldwide, launches aligned)

pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
kirby007 said:

wasn't me, but i dont mind hoping into that, how are they free? keeping up a sub while getting more and more games is paying even if it also allows online play

Exactly. So Knack isn't free either. Only about 400 dollars. Much more than a Plus subscription

wat? those are completely different issues, are you serious?

They have their similarities. Don't I look serious?

You called Knack a freebie, yet you refuse to call the Plus games free. Not that it matters, just pointing out some inconsistency here.

no

since you can buy a PS4 with or without bundle ( except for japan right now ) while plus is basicly 50/50 ( games and extra service ) but allways the same deal

@kane

it just ticks me off that pezus can post whatever he wants and I don't

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:
Kane1389 said:
kirby007 said:
montana would have had me in banland for this nonsense within 10 minutes

This thread reeeeeally rustled your jimmies, didn't it? I mean, holy shit

it does inequality allways gets me riled up, favourites can do more without punishment

Do you also complain as heavily in some of the Rol's threads? Or are you only upset now because Nintendo is on the receiving end of joke so its immediately no longer funny?

rols threads are actually factually correct most of the time, i still report rol as often as i can tho

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

thismeintiel said:

Gotta laugh at the people getting their panties in a twist in this thread.  I do realize why that is, though.  SM3DW sales just show how far Nintendo has fallen since the Wii, and it's obvious that Mario can't save them like many thought, something that's hard to face.  Still, I love to see a game that everyone says is shit (it's not), sell so well.  I do hope they make a sequel to improve on some things from the first.  Oh, and...

Did you say the same thing when carnival funfair games was selling well.

POE said:
pezus said:
POE said:
pezus said:
POE said:
I excpected better from you.

I did not. 

It's a sales comparison. Get over it!

Keep this on topic. This is about sales, not if you like or dislike the games.

It´s like comparing the sales of Wii Sports with the ones of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. 

If that's how you feel, I guess. I don't see it, but we're all different.

Wait, are you saying Mario is like All-Stars?

Im saying it´s a stupid comparisson because one game is bundled. Its even more stupid because in one region (Japan) you can´t buy the console without the game.
And don't even respond to this because i wont even read it. You know this comparisson is stupid, i know this comparisson is stupid and everyone here knows this comparisson is stupid.

Wow. Great attitude, dude. So, I'm saying something against you and I forbid you from replying to me. Not sure how this logic works, but interesting...

The OP is obviously done for fun. It also shows hypocricy. Praise for wii sports, wii play, mario 1(?) for their sales and when a Sony game does the same, it doens't count, eh?

naruball said:
POE said:
pezus said:
POE said:
pezus said:
POE said:

I did not. 

It´s like comparing the sales of Wii Sports with the ones of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. 

Im saying it´s a stupid comparisson because one game is bundled. Its even more stupid because in one region (Japan) you can´t buy the console without the game.
And don't even respond to this because i wont even read it. You know this comparisson is stupid, i know this comparisson is stupid and everyone here knows this comparisson is stupid.

Wow. Great attitude, dude. So, I'm saying something against you and I forbid you from replying to me. Not sure how this logic works, but interesting...

The OP is obviously done for fun. It also shows hypocricy. Praise for wii sports, wii play, mario 1(?) for their sales and when a Sony game does the same, it doens't count, eh?

wait what since when do those 3 even get counted in stand alone selling games lists? they dont

Around the Network
zippy said:
thismeintiel said:

Gotta laugh at the people getting their panties in a twist in this thread.  I do realize why that is, though.  SM3DW sales just show how far Nintendo has fallen since the Wii, and it's obvious that Mario can't save them like many thought, something that's hard to face.  Still, I love to see a game that everyone says is shit (it's not), sell so well.  I do hope they make a sequel to improve on some things from the first.  Oh, and...

Did you say the same thing when carnival funfair games was selling well.

Never heard of it.  Of course, I think Knack is going to be better in quality than a minigame collection (at least I'm guessing that's what that is), but to each his own.  Now, I must watch Knack dance some more.

kirby007 said:
naruball said:
POE said:
pezus said:
POE said:
pezus said:
POE said:

I did not. 

wait what since when do those 3 even get counted in stand alone selling games lists? they dont

There are no standalone selling game lists made. That's the point. Every now and then, a thread is made from a ninty fan listing the top 20/top 15 games ever sold. And of course when somone says, "well those bundled games don't count" a huge debate starts. People claim that masses are more interested in ninty games, because they are the better games, and the sales prove it. Till now, these threads were constantly made by Ninty fans, as there was no Sony equivalent. Now that Knack is doing well thanks to bundles alone, they argue that those sales don't count. You can't have it both ways. They also used to claim that sales = quality. Now that ninty games are not selling well, they take it back. Some even claimed that you buy the bundle for the game, so it should count. Well, Knack is not the only bundle in the US + Europe. I don't have any links, as finding an old thread through the vgc search option is impossible. 

315k in Japan? The fuck?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

kowenicki said:
Originality has never been your strong point.

Can we removed the forced gifts from the numbers?

If you will take Titanfall sales from bundles out.

Knack is really an underrated game and the japanese are proving the westerners, that hate the game, wrong. I'll sure to pick this game up with the game of the year edition once I get a ps4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.