By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global up - Feb 22 - PS4 449,705/Xbox One 56,769

Fixed a tiny miscalculation and added some more numbers out the right.

Just imagine if they had launched world wide back in November with added stock. Just imagine.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Patty2720 said:

A look at the numbers from at different angle.

Thanks for that. Over 2m FW launch aligned confirmed! 

You are most welcome.

Look how quick it's reaching each million mark, it's incredible.

jlmurph2 said:
So I was right about Donkey Kong doing absolutely nothing for Wii U's sales WW. It was pretty obvious that the majority of people that wanted it already had a Wii U.

Some of us on here having been saying it for quite some time. Single games rarely have a noticable impact on hardware sales and even when they do they are short lived.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

JoeTheBro said:
This is the first week in 2014 that Wii U has outsold Vita.

DK system seller confirmed!

Yay, small victories xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So far for February,

PS4 (W/japan): 737,579

Xbox One: 158,471

For comparisons sake (PS3/360 first February)

360: 330,928

PS3: 240,586

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

So Donkey Kong did basically nothing. Expected. The PS4 did great even outside Japan. XBO went up slightly, a bit strange considering there were no games out. I wouldn't be surprised to see it overtracked again this month.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Let celebrate the PS4 being a king and PS3 being 2nd place instead of last place.

So ps3 is outselling everyone.. But the 3ds.. And the ps4 is on another planet in terms of sales

mM

Sony: 665k
Micorosft + Nintendo (includes handhelds):

Sony almost 3:1 in hardware sales vs Microsoft and Nintendo combined.. Because of japan.. Sony for at least this week are dominant

mM

Xbox One big time undertracked.