By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - An Excellent RPG you could portably own and play (legally) right now

Looks cool, I wonder if there are cell phone emulators...I just hate playing games on a cell phone, no way I'd play a 30 hour RPG on one.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Looks very similar to Terranigma. My phone sucks, though.

ArtofAngels said:

Well here I am presenting to you the worlds fastest selling mobile game in history (Thanks to Korea)

This game sold over 200,000 copies the first week it was available in just one country (A given RPG nuts Korea) crashing networks offering the game.

It's a fully fledged proper RPG, not just a cheap mobile cash in, you go up levels, upgrade stats manually, forge items, embark on quests, Summon beats to aid you, everything a typical RPG has, this game has it, with a decent in-depth story line promising 30+ hours of game play.

Heroes Lore: Wind of Soltia

The game is such a masterpiece!

Now I'm playing the 2nd character (Reah) and the story still suprises and touches. And spear combos rock, as well

I wish it were native Symbian app,  I'll keep my fingers X-ed that sequel could come on N-Gage 2! Yet the game is just great even being a midp2.0-let

P.S. Ancient empires is another great game, but it's of less quality and availability. Say, my 320x240 phone is not supported, shame on Glu!

Looks really cool, i will look around for it.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I don't own a cell phone. Any chance it will get ported to the DS or PSP?

Around the Network

@fkusumt
I think there's a chance a DS or PSP port is possible, the game already has a sequel which shattered the previous sales record, so the company are making very big $$$ out of this series.

@MDMAniac
I can't wait to play as Reah, I'm very curious to know what happened to her when your home town was attacked, and what happened when she was found half dead in the desert.

My character is Lvl. 22 now, just got to the next town after killing and acquiring the Fire Guardian (He was quite tough first time round, but easy once you learn his pattern) his Lvl. 1 ability kicks ass.

I'm surprised that depending what you equip it actually shows on your sprite, even down to the glowing aurora over your weapon if you have a Guardian equipped, a lot of detail for a mobile phone game.

I'm playing through KotoR II atm, this will just have to wait its turn.

Free RPG mentions, and no mention of now-freeware Betrayl at Krondor?

Fail.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Well I rarely play games on my phone , but I might get this ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

A gamer's last haven is the cell phone... AoA I wish I could help you out so you can game with real games again ;)

Actually I bought Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2007 edition for my cell. The cell provider I have (ma bell) doesn't offer many good games and definitely over prices them.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.