By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - An Excellent RPG you could portably own and play (legally) right now

I'm am willing to bet that most of you have a decent mobile phone with a colour display and is capable of Java applications (Games)

Well here I am presenting to you the worlds fastest selling mobile game in history (Thanks to Korea)

This game sold over 200,000 copies the first week it was available in just one country (A given RPG nuts Korea) crashing networks offering the game.

It's a fully fledged proper RPG, not just a cheap mobile cash in, you go up levels, upgrade stats manually, forge items, embark on quests, Summon beats to aid you, everything a typical RPG has, this game has it, with a decent in-depth story line promising 30+ hours of game play.

The game is called 'Heroes Lore: Wind of Soltia'

Seriously, if you have a bit of extra credit on your phone it'll only set you back around $5, and you can own an excellent RPG underdog, just type in the name title and look for a site that will deliver it to your country, it's pretty much available world wide now so you shouldn't have much trouble obtaining it.

Screens:

Around the Network

wait--i thought you hated cell phone games

Yeah I did, until I tried and looked into this one.

Already played it, although like I told you in the other thread there are better games!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

BUMP, I didn't type all that for 2 posts.

Around the Network

Looks good, although i'll stick to Ancient Empires 2 for Sony Ericsson cellphones. (A FF Tactics/Fire Emblem clone)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I'll check it out.

I'll also check out Ancient Empires 2.

Right now, on my phone, I've got EA Tetris and Lumines Mobile.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I always drag my ds with me (or the psp) so there is reason for me to buy mobile phone games. not even this one i will hate how it controls.

It controls a hundred times better than I thought it would, my only biff with it is, that text is so small and there's a fair bit of it for a mobile game.

Try out Lost Odyssey. A really underrated RPG.