Forums - Sony Discussion - So, PS4 didn't move consoles in its Japan launch

322,000 units in 2 days

Digital sales 94 100.00%

Total:94
Hibern81 said:
Nem said:
JGarret said:
Nem said:
Erm... the thing is sold out last we heard. How can it be any better than that?

You and your doom threads... sigh...

Have you managed to get yours yet?

Not yet, no.

I got it pre-ordered at a game store, but chances are it wont arrive there before April/May. There is a chance i might be able to get one on Mediamarkt since those are first come first served. But its pretty much up to luck.

Just get a Wii U and leave luck to heaven

Nintendo clearly did that. Unfortunately, heaven did not hear it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
osed125 said:

You didn't get the reference. Back when the PS4 launched in the UK, Knack outsold Mario 3D World, there was a big fight over that. Of course 3D World still outsold Knack globally by a big margin, but for some people, only the UK mattered. 

That's where the UK = the world began.

That's because it was Knack and Mario 3D World. If the Ouya was outselling the PS4 in the UK I'm sure you'll never hear the end of that either.

Stop overreacting.

How people stil fail to understand how hilarious that situation is makes me wonder about sense of humor and appreciation of irony.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

d21lewis said:
Nem said:

Not yet, no.

I got it pre-ordered at a game store, but chances are it wont arrive there before April/May. There is a chance i might be able to get one on Mediamarkt since those are first come first served. But its pretty much up to luck.

You ever get the feeling that you should "leave luck to heaven"?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_1/185-7596066-8330809?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wii%20u&sprefix=w%2Caps%2C761

Oh... i will be getting one of those aswell (that X looks awesome). Everything in due time. Right now i need a PS4 to play FFXIV with keyboard and mouse. My PC has been having issues.

Pavolink said:
Hibern81 said:
Nem said:
JGarret said:
Nem said:
Erm... the thing is sold out last we heard. How can it be any better than that?

You and your doom threads... sigh...

Have you managed to get yours yet?

Not yet, no.

Now I'm sad

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Everybody already knows that first week sales don't matter. its all about the legs...

Around the Network
Hibern81 said:
Pavolink said:
Hibern81 said:

Now I'm sad

Ignore the doomsday talker. All he can see in front of him is doom.

brendude13 said:
osed125 said:

You didn't get the reference. Back when the PS4 launched in the UK, Knack outsold Mario 3D World, there was a big fight over that. Of course 3D World still outsold Knack globally by a big margin, but for some people, only the UK mattered. 

That's where the UK = the world began.

That's because it was Knack and Mario 3D World. If the Ouya was outselling the PS4 in the UK I'm sure you'll never hear the end of that either.

Stop overreacting.

Read my last post. I never took the Knack vs 3D World debate seriously.

Nintendo and PC gamer

TheFallen said:
Sony met their fiscal target 7 weeks early without Japan. It is the fastest selling console without Japan. They are on track to hit 7 Million by APR 1st.

PS4 will hit 7 million on April 1st but itll be a lie. Yay terrible joke...

You are a brave man. LOl

Those are some incredible sales there, I was right on the spot with my predictions. Quite expected I guess.