By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Onimusha releases on the PS3!!! thank you Capcom!!!

Onimusha Soul Sneaks Onto PlayStation 3

Onimusha Soul is part of the Onimusha universe, but is not an action game like the other titles in the series. Onimusha Soul is simulation game where you grow an army. Originally released for browsers in 2012, Onimusha Soul was Capcom’s first foray into the free to play browser space. Now, Onimusha Soul is on PlayStation 3. You can download the 500 MB file from Japan’s PlayStation Store and like the PC version the console release is free to play too.

Capcom promoted the PC game with crossovers from other Capcom games like characters from Darkstalkers as allies and Resident Evil’s monsters as enemies. Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/25/onimusha-soul-sneaks-onto-playstation-3/#ADoBoJDpqGWB8Ad2.99

----------------------------------------------------------------
thank you Capcom for nothing... Now before we all get mad at me.. I think Capcom is the bigger troll in this case...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Onimusha has achieved massive sales success in Japan yet Capcom has relegated the franchise to browsers and not released an actual game in almost a decade. I really don't get Capcom.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Just release an HD collection I mean the Devil May Cry HD game sold decently right?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Fusioncode said:
Onimusha has achieved massive sales success in Japan yet Capcom has relegated the franchise to browsers and not released an actual game in almost a decade. I really don't get Capcom.

Capcom loves to listen to their fans... then troll the shit out of them and release crap they don't want and offer the stuff that fans do want as on disk dlc. The worst thing about how horrible Capcom are to their fans tho,  they got games like Street fighter, Monster hunter, Megaman, Pheonix Wright, Marvel vs Capcom, Resident evil, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry it goes on and on how many great franchises are stuck under their thumb.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

What's next?  Breath of Fire VI as a watered down mobile game? Oh wait....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Wow, the last time I heard of Onimusha was during the end of the PS2 Era. I really do hope that they revive the original series.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

A;ready posted.

ROFL.

Take my love, take my land..