By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who thinks Mario Kart won't release "Spring 2008"

I'm going with late June to mid July time frame. Plus I read another thread about Disaster DoC coming out in summer time also. We'll see in a few weeks

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

Yea I don't think it'll release, so soon either. reason would be Brawl which will sell well and they will have to set up servers and testing ect to see how well it works. So they proably delay it 1-2 months.

W/ the delays of Brawl I find it very hard to believe that Mario Kart is coming out in spring.
that is a bad release time b.c everyone will forget about MK and be playing Super SMash Brawl instead...

I think it will come out in Q3. Don't know which month though. Hopefully July.

The release date may have been set to March 15, 2008, 6 days after the release of Brawl, at one point of time, but now, it may release, no later than April 28, 2008, according to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_kart_wii

Around the Network
dsoverpsp said:
W/ the delays of Brawl I find it very hard to believe that Mario Kart is coming out in spring.
that is a bad release time b.c everyone will forget about MK and be playing Super SMash Brawl instead...

although there will be a large overlap of fans, they are targetted mainly on different audiences, shouldn't be that much of a problem