By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PVZ: GW 900p 60fps on XBOX ONE

Aerys said:

Dead Rising 3 has no dynamic wheater, incredible particule effects and very few vertical gameplay.

Dead Rising 3 has very few active ia characters at the same time, the others are just poor models.
Dead Rising 3 is 720p and very bad framerate 20-30fps, and looks like a xbox 360 game with pop in, huge aliasing, bad quality effects, doesnt look next gen at all.

So stop this madness.

What a load of crap. The frame rate is not "very bad". I am level 25, around halfway through the game by my guess and only a couple times in my hours and hours of playing have I noticed any frame rate issues and it was driving around in a vehicle during a time when there weren't even any zombies on the screen.

And seriously, what Xbox 360 did you play? I can hit a jump in DR3, fly through the air and have a huge draw distance, then land and see 200 feet in front of me literally hundreds of zombies coming at me. All in a huge open world environment where there seems to be no load times unless you die.

Please, give me a game like DR3 which might not look all that great visually but actually accomplishes things gameplay and world wise that last gen cannot, over a game like Killzone 4 which looks gorgeous but plays like any run of the mill shooter I can play on PS3, including 2 Killzone games.

Or hey, maybe you're actually right. Feel free to prove me wrong by posting a screenshot of a 360 open world game with hundreds of zombies on screen at once. I'll be on pins and needles waiting for it.

Around the Network

More worried about EA raping this game with micro transactions.

loy310 said:
More worried about EA raping this game with micro transactions.

I thought I read no microtransactions was confirmed.

Mr Puggsly said:
Aerys said:

Dead Rising 3 has no dynamic wheater, incredible particule effects and very few vertical gameplay.

Dead Rising 3 has very few active ia characters at the same time, the others are just poor models.
Dead Rising 3 is 720p and very bad framerate 20-30fps, and looks like a xbox 360 game with pop in, huge aliasing, bad quality effects, doesnt look next gen at all.

So stop this madness.

Dead Rising 3 is an open world game, those generally aren't the most visually impressive games. Having hundreds of zombies on screen at once is also pretty taxing on resources.

I agree Dead Rising 3 doesn't look next gen... when you ignore what make that game a technical achievement. Simply put, you can't point to a more technically impressive open world game on consoles.

@Mr Puggsly :Forget to add with zero loading times which also tax alot of resources.

@Aerys : It has good particle effect especially the fire on the vehicle and teh explosions fro, cars and barrels. Considering the sheer size of teh game,, the number of enemy Ai in screen with zero loading times,, Its certainly impressive.  Xbox 60 cannot do the visulas of DR3,, let alone handle zero loading times or teh number of AI on one screen with particle effects. The frame rate problem is rare at least from my experience. There has been a few upadate. Th eonly time i actually got it,, when theres literally hundreds of zombies,, few exploives barells and few untouchced cars and everything blew at one go. Based on that its next gen

The fact that a new generation console cant hit 1080p 60 fps on a regular basis is alarming.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
The fact that a new generation console cant hit 1080p 60 fps on a regular basis is alarming.

PS4 can't do that on a regualr basis. it onl y has a few games doing that.  Its only the start of teh cycle. Irs clear that xbox one is hard to program games,, so it will take time till developers get yuse to making games dfor it and takes time for developers kit to be better. PS3 sufffered exactly that at the start of the generation at least this time the only difference between teh two  (ps4 and xbox one ) is the resolution which fo rme is not that bug. What do you expect for a 400 mmachine ir a 500 machine. If you want to play on aregualr basis with those standards play oon your awesome pc :). You can't even get 400 pc to do teh graphics of PS4 or a 500 to do graphics of ryse

dane007 said:
BenVTrigger said:

PS4 can't do that on a regualr basis. it onl y has a few games doing that.  Its only the start of teh cycle. Irs clear that xbox one is hard to program games,, so it will take time till developers get yuse to making games dfor it and takes time for developers kit to be better. PS3 sufffered exactly that at the start of the generation at least this time the only difference between teh two  (ps4 and xbox one ) is the resolution which fo rme is not that bug. What do you expect for a 400 mmachine ir a 500 machine. If you want to play on aregualr basis with those standards play oon your awesome pc :). You can't even get 400 pc to do teh graphics of PS4 or a 500 to do graphics of ryse

Lol you are so ill informed. No amount of optimization to Xbone will ever bring parity with the PS4. It just has a weaker gpu, you cant turn a Radeon HD7700 into a HD7870. The XBone has just less raw power than PS4. Besides, the PS4 will get all the optimizations as well and then some. Why is the Xbone gpu so weak? Because the Esram took up so much space on the die, they had to make the gpu smaller.

The graphical differences between PS4 and Xbone are bigger than any difference between PS3 and 360. Last gen it was only a discrepancy of 10-20p. This gen it''s a gigantic difference of 720p vs 1080p. And why is that xbone fans always say that I need to get a pc if I want to enjoy graphics? I have a 400 dollar machine that performs awesome for the money I get, so why do you suggest I should get a pc for double or triple the money for a pc??  I paid 400 dollars for a long lasting robust machine that wll perform well for 7-8 years.

daredevil.shark said:
Krill said:
daredevil.shark said:
Krill said:
daredevil.shark said:

BTW I did a TYPO. The order will be running at 1980 x 800.

BTW sometimes a "mistake" is a "straight out lie".

Damn, that's pretty sad when you get so twisted and biased that you can only believe the worst about one company and their managers just because they produce a console that you didn't choose. 

By the way, you made another 'mistake' about the res of The Order, or should I assume that was your intentional 'straight out lie'.

i just cant see how anybody could spin this into something positive or even
This is bad, very bad. The fact that XONE cant render such simple visuals in 1080p makes me wonder if PS4 wont be even more of a huge leap over time

* Waits for the necessary  XBox One doom threads to come*

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---