By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Japan launch CELEBRATION (It's here!) - Predictions closed!

DerNebel said:
JoeTheBro said:
NewGuy said:
Someone on GAF wrote

"Went to Yodobashi Camera here in Fukuoka today during lunchtime and shelves are still full of launch day preorder systems. Also, after work, nobody in line or I just didn't see them. I would be actually surprised if the system sells well here."

Doesn't look good...

Link? Gaf is a very large place.

His first comment makes no sense and his second comment is about pre release lines?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=101728415&postcount=1875

This comment really confuses me. :D

Indeed. Guy already outted.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I guess those predictions are a bit over-estimated, It's a console in Japan we're talking about here, though it'll have a record over last gen, but I guess 350k is the most reasonable !

Guys, it's worth noting that the PS4s on amazon.co.jp right now are being sold by a 3rd party (scalpers) at inflated prices. Sometimes amazon gets the PS4 back in stock, but they sell them in a matter of minutes.

NewGuy said:
Guys, it's worth noting that the PS4s on amazon.co.jp right now are being sold by a 3rd party (scalpers) at inflated prices. Sometimes amazon gets the PS4 back in stock, but they sell them in a matter of minutes.

In other words the PS4 is selling very well and supply, however big that is right now, can't keep up with demand. (at least on Amazon)

Around the Network

330k is what I'm thinkin

I predict it will sell at least five consoles on launch day, and more at a later time.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’