By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Post per Day Average" thread.

Riot Of The Blood said:
DMeisterJ said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
sc94597 said:
^ You think that is bad you should see brute's 70+ posts.

Maybe if they had a console that had games on it instead of the Wii, they wouldn't post that much. My post adverage is to high, but those guys are insane.

Oh damn...

*Puts ear to ground*

*They're coming*

I can hear them coming, RUN!

No one will care about my post. I didn't call the Wii a fad or say anything about something outseling it. Nintendo fans don't care about gameplay; all they care about is their console outselling stuff. They'll be happy with whatever libary as long as their console is selling. I'm confident that my post didn't offend anyone.

I'mm not sure if that was a joke or serious so I don't know what to respond to that.

Around the Network

My post count has been slowly going up but it jumped a bit due to the "American Sales - WOW" thread.  8.03 now (02/19 23:50)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

9.27 as of noW

^_^

after i posted now its 9.29

^_^

now 9.31 so im guessing it will be 9.33 after this post

^_^

Around the Network

EDIT: finally off that horrible number =] 

17.15 and still down

8.78, +.1 from yesterday.

Ahaha, 0.02. That's about a post every two months. Let's see how this very post brings up my average.

Brawl FC: 4296-2855-3469

1.24 It is increasing lately, I do post more.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]