By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What do you think is the best name in Hollywood?

There are some awesome names out there, but let's focus on Hollywood people. Which do you think have the best names?

My favorite is Walter Hill. Honorable mentions are Greg Berger, Steven Sommers and Rip Torn. There's also the actress Moon Bloodgood. You can't make that up!

Around the Network

Al Pacino, I just like saying it.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Texas Battle, who is sadly nowhere near as cool as his name. But it is an awesome name!

Rip Torn.

/thread

Frank Stallone

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Texas Battle, who is sadly nowhere near as cool as his name. But it is an awesome name!

Hmmmm, so I'm guessing he doesn't battle demons in Texas? Pity...

Is Rip Torn even a real name? I know who he is, but i always assumed he had been a musician or something and just adopted a cool "metal" name (although he's a bit too old for metal).

Apparently he has bad alcoholism problems, which is why his character was largely written out of 30 Rock.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The Rock!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kevin Bacon

Lulz said:
Rip Torn.

/thread

I mean 2 names that mean the same thing. How could you possibly top that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.