By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the most glitchy/buggy game u ever played?

tm said:
Every game made by Bethesda. Worst coders in the gaming industry?

When it comes to bug testing, absolutely.

Around the Network

New Vegas probably

Skyrim, from getting knocked 100 ft into the air, to missing floor sections in dungeons, to crashing on auto save, to disastrous horse travel, to telepathic guards, to absurd enemy AI, to running at 2fps, to broken book cases and item management.
It takes the crown from new vegas that also had plenty of crashes and forced me to go back several hours because one of the main quest paths leads to a dead end state.

Gears of war 2, tu1 threw tu5 never have i played a broken glitch fest such as this.

I suppose one of the Lego games and Skyrim.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Battlefield4 for me...... I was stuck in the middle of my campaign it kept crashing once I would hit a checkpoint, it took 2 or 3 patches from EA for the freaking game to finally work so I could complete the campaign.

Every day I would do my daily "Lets see if it works now" check and would beat a level and get to the checkpoint and it would crash like usual. It wasn't until patch 3 I believe that the issue was finally resolved and I could play the game again. We all know how long it took for battlefield 4 to finally get a working freaking patch, it was like an eternity it felt like and I would just look at the case and be sad that I couldn't complete the campaign yet. hahaha

But if I could talk it back I would have never bought the game lol

COD Ghosts on PC.

MoHasanie said:
I suppose one of the Lego games and Skyrim.

which lego game?

aviggo77 said:
adriane23 said:
A tie between Oblivion and Alpha Protocol.

that means u havent played skyrim

Holy hell it's worse than those two!? Even the PC version? I have it on Steam, but I haven't played it yet.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Locknuts said:
COD Ghosts on PC.

i dont think so