By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the most glitchy/buggy game u ever played?

Sadly, i would say Sonic 06. None of the bugs in Skyrim were gamebreaking. Sonic's ones were detrimental to the experience, even though the premise was quite cool.
I still think it would've been a loved game if it hadnt been rushed out.

Around the Network

Glitches that are hidden? Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Seriously, the fact that you can beat that game in less than 20 minutes should be enough proof on how many glitches that game has. By far the most broken game in existence if you know what to do.

Glitches that appear just by walking? Fallout 3, non of them are game breaking, but they are annoying to say the least.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Expansion to Gothic 3. Easily the worst piece of work ever done on any RPG.

batman Arkham Origins. The only time bugs killed my save

I haven't owned an X360/PS3... and when I buy PC games they are a few years old (thus pre-patched) and I haven't played Skyrim.

So the Mass Effect 2 neck problem is the only major glitch that comes to mind (as well as sometimes getting stuck in odd sections of the map).... I have after extensive experimentation found the odd map drop off in GTA and Burnout, but I don't consider that as severe an oversight by testers even if it effects the play more.

Around the Network

I've played many glitchy games. Seek and Destroy (PS2), Crash Tag Team Racing (PS2), Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (Wii, but there are some glitches on PS3 as well), are some of the games that really should have had another three months of dev time. Skyrim PS3 as well, but that was fixed. After two years.

Yep.

F1 2013, unequal cars online, ghost cars and invisible walls bleh

AliensCM comes to mind right now

Also Aviggo77 you know if you started your thread names with a Capitol letter it wouldn't be obvious from the front page they were your threads :D They are just kinda easy to stop, not that it's a bad thing because I like reading peoples answers to some of your strange questions.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mass Effect 2

Skyrim

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

New Vegas

Uncharted 1

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results