By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the most glitchy/buggy game u ever played?

Dead Island.

Around the Network
Nem said:
Kratos said:
Skyrim PS3, worst part is that betheseda did barely anything to fix it, at least for the ps3 version.

Thats not true at all. I got the PS3 version and i didnt come across any major bugs. Actually i cant remember any at all. The worst it happened is the game      "crashing" in a neverending loading screen. With auto-saves it didnt become a huge problem though.

I got the legendary edition though.

I had to disable autosave as it kept crashing the game every time after 50 hours play time. Opening the map or entering a town with autosave on meant a neverending loading screen. With autosave disabled I still had to restart the game every 20 minutes as it gradually grinded down to a halt. Trying to use a horse usually meant glitching of a cliff at 1fps and falling to your death.
That was launch Skyrim on ps3. I played before and after the first patch. That patch didn't add much stability, it made it more ugly and introduced backward flying dragons. I finished the main quest and traded it in for Dark souls. Best decision ever.

for me it's Gone Home, it won't even go past the loading screen on my PC :-/ yet it's sitting there in my Steam library.

I usually stay away from games that have a bad reputation... but we all get caught from time to time.

After seeing a horse running upside-down on a mountain of rocks an more in Oblivion I have to say that game. I haven't even tried Skyrim, even though I have it, because it's supposedly even worse. I stopped playing Oblivion as well after a couple hours. It's just unacceptable.

Yet, the game I actually enjoyed playing that was almost equally bug-ridden was Fallout 3. Probably not coincidentally by the same developer. Kept me from playing Fallout New Vegas even when I still enjoyed it's predecessor.

Battlefield 4

Around the Network
Nem said:
Kratos said:
Skyrim PS3, worst part is that betheseda did barely anything to fix it, at least for the ps3 version.

Thats not true at all. I got the PS3 version and i didnt come across any major bugs. Actually i cant remember any at all. The worst it happened is the game      "crashing" in a neverending loading screen. With auto-saves it didnt become a huge problem though.

I got the legendary edition though.

I got the normal edition a few months ago, installed it on the PS3 plus updates and could not even start a new game. I had to actually delete the updates of the game to start a new game, so yeah that was pretty game breaking Maybe it was not as bad, but I was pretty pissed when I could not even start a new game with the updates. :S

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

I have to say Skyrim and Oblivion, but both games are in my favorite games of all time.

Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions...almost broke the disc out of pure frustration.

LOL SOCOM: Confrontation!!! No game compares, it was literally 10x worst than Fallout 3. Would have been a fun game if it worked too...

I'll be honest it's actually been a very long time since I played a game with a significant bug. Stretching back a little I remember Super Paper Mario had a glitch early on which would cause it to crash, thankfully though the area was optional

I think I've just been quite lucky, though almost never buying something day 1 probably helps in this regard