By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is the most glitchy/buggy game u ever played?

Assassin's Creed III - An absolute mess of a game and became unplayable. I never encountered such a buggy, glitchy disaster of a title. Not even Bethesda at their worst infuriated me like it did.

Around the Network

Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield 3, FarCry 3, Dirt 2, Crysis (the first one), Company of Heroes and many others that I can't think of at the moment.

Edit; From the Atari 2600 to now, the Dreamcast was the only system that the games I played on it were bug free.

Advent Rising on the original Xbox. That game was sooo good, until it fucken froze! I played only 30 minutes and the fucken thing froze. I could never get past that certain level without it freezing. I gave up and hoped a patch would come to fix it, but it never came. I wanted to play the rest of that game so bad! This game needs to be remade to actually work.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Skyrim here too!! Some of the glitches made the game completely unplayable, e.g. going into water (of any kind) locking the game and having to hard reset the console!

Still one of the most addictive games of the generation...

Pokemon Red and Blue.

The game is a mess when it comes to glitches and things that just plain don´t work how their are supposed to.

Still one of my all time favourites.

Around the Network

Medal of Honor - Heroes (Wii)

Rest in Peace Mohh-mates!!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

orniletter said:
Pokemon Red and Blue.

The game is a mess when it comes to glitches and things that just plain don´t work how their are supposed to.

Good choice Orniletter.

Pokemon Red/Blue is a mess of coding. Don't get me wrong, it's still one of the all time greats of our industry, but looking back... it makes you appreciate the polish and consistency of later Pokemon games.

Smeags said:
orniletter said:
Pokemon Red and Blue.

Good choice Orniletter.

Pokemon Red/Blue is a mess of coding. Don't get me wrong, it's still one of the all time greats of our industry, but looking back... it makes you appreciate the polish and consistency of later Pokemon games.

This is exactly the picture I had in mind !

...man, to think that the original Green version was in an even worse state and that "our/the western" Blue and Red are actually remakes of green...is hard to swollow when you look at the picture you posted.

Gothic 3 for PC i guess? the game was a complete mess.

When you walk into a campfire you slowly start to fly until you reach the end universe....

When you are inside a cave you could see the sun inside including lens flare effects.

When you are on a little hill, stairs or anything that places you higher than your enemy (be it 1 single step on the stairs or a hill of 1cm/inch height) you CANNOT! attack the enemy because you will always hit the air above the head.

Shittiest fighting animation EVER left step, righ step, left step, right step, left step. (this simply had to be a bug Gothic 1 and 2 didnt have this shit)

Everyone said Gothic 1 and 2 were awesome so I bought Gothic3 full price and I have never been burned hotter than with that game.... Thats the reasony why I wait for price drops. (and back in the day "pirated" because of fear of buying shit.If the games were good I bought them if not I ignored it)

I also had trouble with Fable 3.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54