By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

FATALITY said:
Xevross said:
FATALITY said:
Xevross said:

Wow that looks amazing, really nice detail on his clothes and face. Can't see the bottom two for whatever reason :(.

site is dead shrug..

Even though that gif is a little bit broken, that looks astonashingly good. The way his clothes move when he's running and the textures :O

My hype for tomorrow just multiplied when I thought it couldn't get any higher :)

Around the Network

0p on X720 and 1080p on PS4 !

Moderated - Kresnik.

Looks pretty good, I'm assuming these are extracts from the trailer that's coming out tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in full tomorrow

Haven't really paid much attention to this since we've only seen concepts, cinematics and stills until now. Gotta say though; that gameplay looks intense and really good, visuals are incredible, I especially like the camera that someone else commented on as well; the way it hangs to your character.
What I don't like though, is the apparent reticle problems he has when aiming, look at that unprecise motion and what I'm assuming is a mild form for auto-aim; I just cannot bring myself to truly enjoying shooters on consoles due to this.

Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes on this, could be a really cool game.

jmcoo7 said:
Damn, finally after thirty plus years of gaming and feeling a bit jaded my enthusiasm has quite literally came back instantly. This I must see tomorrow.

What happens tomorrow?

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Scrolling down this thread... my penis started tingling... did anyone else feel it?

... BRB going to the bathroom.

Hahaha its just that beautiful.

Locknuts said:
jmcoo7 said:
Damn, finally after thirty plus years of gaming and feeling a bit jaded my enthusiasm has quite literally came back instantly. This I must see tomorrow.

What happens tomorrow?

A couple of videos, one gameplay and one cinematic. I also believe we may get a date for this game. Fall sometime I believe.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Bristow9091 said:
Scrolling down this thread... my penis started tingling... did anyone else feel it?

... BRB going to the bathroom.

i had tears in my eyes...

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Mummelmann said:
Haven't really paid much attention to this since we've only seen concepts, cinematics and stills until now. Gotta say though; that gameplay looks intense and really good, visuals are incredible, I especially like the camera that someone else commented on as well; the way it hangs to your character.
What I don't like though, is the apparent reticle problems he has when aiming, look at that unprecise motion and what I'm assuming is a mild form for auto-aim; I just cannot bring myself to truly enjoying shooters on consoles due to this.

Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes on this, could be a really cool game.

Same here. It was hard to get hyped with just cinematics, but now, after seeing some actual gameplay, I'm very interested. 

I'll definitely be paying closer attention moving forward.

This the goty of this year

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m