By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

Necromunda said:
globalisateur said:
I don't like it.

Too blurry, too foggy, too much post processing "cinematic" filters. The image definitely lacks constrast, sharpness, everything next gen is supposed to be IMO. Everything is washed out.

I still can't understand how anyone could be excited about those visuals.

Glasses, do you wear them?

For some reason I read that like Sam Jackson would say it lol

Glasses mother fucker, do you wear them?

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
globalisateur said:
I don't like it.

Too blurry, too foggy, too much post processing "cinematic" filters. The image definitely lacks constrast, sharpness, everything next gen is supposed to be IMO. Everything is washed out.

Hopefully it's sarcasm

globalisateur said:
I don't like it.

its normal, some people do... some people don't

if u didnt like TLOU  u wont like this one too

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

manny10032 said:
Necromunda said:
globalisateur said:
I don't like it.

Hopefully it's sarcasm

To be fair the gifs ARE gifs.  Not sure that there is much to go on here high quality yet... besides,  I EXPECT the game to look fantastic.  Graphics are starting to impress me less and less... I blame the internet (nothing is shocking anymore, we're eased into it year after year with PC).  Then again, I'm not 14 anymore either.  I geeked out pretty good when Mario 64 was release lol.

Anyhow, a couple clips kind of reminds me of gears (cover), uncharted (3rd person shooting / adventure) mashed into one so far (a good thing).  This and second son are hopefully 2 good reasons for me to get the PS4 this year.

Subie_Greg said:
Necromunda said:
globalisateur said:
I don't like it.

For some reason I read that like Sam Jackson would say it lol

Glasses mother fucker, do you wear them?

Haha good one.  You actually made me imagine SJ saying it!

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
I don't like it.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

sweet baby APU+8GBGDDR5

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Lookin' good, lookin' stylish... lookin' forward to tomorrow.

When are we suppose to get the new trailer?

I hope they release a 1080p / 1920x800p footage, looks gorgeous.

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1