By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

Looks good as far as we can tell from the gifs. The textures, motion.... Very impressive. I can't wait to see more.

Around the Network

Best graphics? I dont know about that but its definetively on a par with the best looking games out there

JWeinCom said:
manny10032 said:
JWeinCom said:
Looks nice. Not looking forward to another gen of brown backgrounds and chesthigh walls though. Hopefully it has more to offer.

It does take place in London, Where its gray and gloomy all the time.

Whatever the reason may be doesn't make it any less boring to look at for me.

there is a lot o games out there dont worry. u wont miss this one

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Gears ripoff ! well at least in gears u have Local co-op

DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:
This the goty of this year

Best graphics of the year, without a doubt, but it's way too early to call GotY just yet. If reviews back it up, then I could see this becoming this gen's Uncharted. Hopefully it does well enough to justify a sequel and they do some sort of MP then.

LOL, you dismiss one overly aggressive forward looking statement for another.  We are still in Q1.  Who knows what games released in December will look or play like.

Around the Network
Enspire said:

Best graphics? I dont know about that but its definetively on a par with the best looking games out there

You're contradicting yourself....idk what you're trying to accomplish 

daxter100 said:
Gears ripoff ! well at least in gears u have Local co-op

Ahh you'll have a long future here.....

manny10032 said:
JWeinCom said:
Looks nice. Not looking forward to another gen of brown backgrounds and chesthigh walls though. Hopefully it has more to offer.

It does take place in London, Where its gray and gloomy all the time.

lol.

The black bars aren't as distracting as I once thought it'd be...

DD_Bwest said:

someone on gaf stabalized this one

That looks like it's slowed down a bit.  Also the player seems to be having some difficulty with the aiming. Surely this exact segment won't be in the trailer?

Otherwise it does look very good. Very nice lighting and atmosphere.