By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

manny10032 said:
Enspire said:

Best graphics? I dont know about that but its definetively on a par with the best looking games out there

You're contradicting yourself....idk what you're trying to accomplish 

I meant to quote the person saying it was definetively the goty for graphics, sorry new to this forum

If i may rephrase myself i'd say It definetively looks as good as all games out there that will come out soon, just that it isnt necessarily an improvement on those.

Gameplay and taste will tell.

Around the Network

I honestly don't care for the setting and graphics alone don't get me excited about a game.

However, this does seem like the most interesting PS4 exclusive thus far and I want to see more of it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/17/the-order-1886s-gameplay-will-have-the-same-quality-as-cutscnes-new-story-details-revealed/

last wish for this game is hoping it doesn't have too much corridor playthrough... 

Amazing graphics. GotY!! GotG!! Really?  You must be the same people who believe those Youtube videos of top 10 games of 20xx and over half of them have yet to be released.

*edit*

Nevermind.  You guys GotY in graphics only.  Person who said GotG though, there's seven more years.  I'm sure it'll get better.

g911turbo said:
DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:
This the goty of this year

Best graphics of the year, without a doubt, but it's way too early to call GotY just yet. If reviews back it up, then I could see this becoming this gen's Uncharted. Hopefully it does well enough to justify a sequel and they do some sort of MP then.

LOL, you dismiss one overly aggressive forward looking statement for another.  We are still in Q1.  Who knows what games released in December will look or play like.

This game is coming out closer to the end of this year, meaning it will probably look even better than this. Besides maybe Destiny, there aren't a whole lot of games that could come out this year that could look any better, especially seeing as Uncharted has been confirmed to not see the light of day until sometime in 2015. My point was that this will be a big contender to say the least.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

These are only gifs and my hype for this game just exploded. I cannot wait to see the gameplay tomorrow!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

DialgaMarine said:
g911turbo said:
DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:

Best graphics of the year, without a doubt, but it's way too early to call GotY just yet. If reviews back it up, then I could see this becoming this gen's Uncharted. Hopefully it does well enough to justify a sequel and they do some sort of MP then.

LOL, you dismiss one overly aggressive forward looking statement for another.  We are still in Q1.  Who knows what games released in December will look or play like.

This game is coming out closer to the end of this year, meaning it will probably look even better than this. Besides maybe Destiny, there aren't a whole lot of games that could come out this year that could look any better, especially seeing as Uncharted has been confirmed to not see the light of day until sometime in 2015. My point was that this will be a big contender to say the least.

The division & the witcher 3 certainely are also contenders. Not sure about destiny though.

Enspire said:
DialgaMarine said:
g911turbo said:
DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:

The division & the witcher 3 certainely are also contenders. Not sure about destiny though.

I honestly don't think The Division looks that great in graphics, but that's just me. Witcher 3, maybe, but the console version is still up the air on just how good it will look. I only mention Destiny because of the E3 gameplay, which looked pretty damn good, was open world, and was just from an alpha build to boot. We'll see.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
Enspire said:
DialgaMarine said:
g911turbo said:
DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:

I honestly don't think The Division looks that great in graphics, but that's just me. Witcher 3, maybe, but the console version is still up the air on just how good it will look. I only mention Destiny because of the E3 gameplay, which looked pretty damn good, was open world, and was just from an alpha build to boot. We'll see.

Just went and watched some Destiny gameplay ive got to admit it does look pretty beast. 

Just dreaming now I can imagine crytek is probably making the best looking game ever made right now. Anyways back to topic the order looks great, makes me want a ps4.

Enspire said:
DialgaMarine said:
Enspire said:
DialgaMarine said:
g911turbo said:
DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:

Just went and watched some Destiny gameplay ive got to admit it does look pretty beast. 

Just dreaming now I can imagine crytek is probably making the best looking game ever made right now. Anyways back to topic the order looks great, makes me want a ps4.

I hate that about I think developers should use graphics to enhance a game. Crytek uses them as a crutch to distract from just how weak the games they make are.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.