By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

Normchacho said:
Enspire said:
DialgaMarine said:
Enspire said:
DialgaMarine said:
g911turbo said:
DialgaMarine said:
small44 said:

Just went and watched some Destiny gameplay ive got to admit it does look pretty beast. 

Just dreaming now I can imagine crytek is probably making the best looking game ever made right now. Anyways back to topic the order looks great, makes me want a ps4.

I hate that about I think developers should use graphics to enhance a game. Crytek uses them as a crutch to distract from just how weak the games they make are.

True, but I think its also good to have some graphic focused studios. They push the tech forward in a sense. The eye candy is always nice anyway and some people just like having a game worth their 2000$ pc. Not my case though

Around the Network

The characters and the animations are what stands out in this game and I like it. But I will wait to see more of it to be impressed. All I see are gifs and maybe I'm the only one remembering how gifs can be misleading at times. I'm sure the game will be visually amazing but the lack of coop is kind of a downer. I hope the game isn't all small areas and all grey because it looks promising. Can't wait to see more of it.

What if I don't want to watch a movie but rather play a game?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Umm, play a game =D

ktay95 said:
vivster said:

Umm, play a game =D

That's some zen master shit right there^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

God. I can already tell I'm gonna have issues with that camera. I hope their focus on making the game "cinematic" doesn't end up detracting from the game's playability. I hate that. I really enjoyed Gears 1, though, so if this plays like that you can consider me interested.

Those graphics, though. Its gotta be one of, if not the single, most realistic looking game I've ever seen. That said, I honestly don't think its such a big leap over infamous that it can be considered "the start of next gen." IMO, next gen was here the moment infamous was shown off back in march of 2013!

it really hard to distinguish between a HD movie and the truly next-gen game :3

ya&ll gonne hate me for saying this, but in pics 2, 3 and 4, the graphics look notably scaled back compared to the others.

"Diminishing returns" lol

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

If this game turns out to be good and maybe 13-20 hours long I will be a happy person.