By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 : New screenshots and first preview

Aerys said:
It's so good to see RaD evolution, they're now compared to Naughty Dog

Makes sense. Many of them were from there:

Ready at Dawn was founded in 2003 in Irvine, CaliforniaUSA by Ru Weerasuriya, Andrea Pessino, Didier Malenfant, and former members of the Sony Computer Entertainmentsubsidiary Naughty Dog.[2]

Around the Network

After having killed two enemies Galahad leaves his blanket and began to run, vault while bullets fly around him. He jumps into the void and throws himself on the back of a enemy. Follows a brutal hand-to-body. Here, ferocity of The Last of Us After a rifle butt in the face, Galahad grabs the head of his enemy and throws against a wall. We also think Heavy Rain with usage QTE during action … As time passes slowly, the player only has a few seconds to press Triangle and push his assailant to the ground, Galahad then launches on him, the camera passing over his face. The, once again, time slows down. And while the knight remains enemi floor plate, we must look around to see heros quo do. Here, a knife, Galahds in saissit violently and plant the blade into the tra-chee his opponent.

The PS5 Exists. 

Let me translate you some interesting excerpts:

"What's the most striking is the incredible sharpness of the graphics, the textures... there are no differences between cinematics and gameplay"

"tap on the touchscreen to send Morse message..."

"Each texture reflects differently the light"

"We naturally think to Uncharted with the characters animations.. all the animations look realistic"

"Melee combat similar to The Last of us...time slow down with QTE actions"

globalisateur said:
Let me translate you some interesting excerpts:

"What's the most striking is the incredible sharpness of the graphics, the textures... there are no differences between cinematics and gameplay"

"tap on the touchscreen to send Morse message..."

"Each texture reflects differently the light"

"We naturally think to Uncharted with the characters animations.. all the animations look realistic"

"Melee combat similar to The Last of us...time slow down with QTE actions"

Ok that sounds really good great animations plus TLoU gameplay highlight for me, the visceral combat? Ohh yeah I really like the sound of it

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Melee combat seems even deeper than TLOU with better environment interaction

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:

Is that a quote from the article?

The PS5 Exists. 

le fusil combo? hahaha. That sounds hilarious for some reason.

Anyways, looking great. Pretty pumped for this game and the fact that it has no multiplayer gives me high hope for an extremely polished SP

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

This game is going to be a must gave.

My most hyped game at the moment after MGS

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Seems ambitious. Quastion is if they can make it work.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

GribbleGrunger said:
Aerys said:

Is that a quote from the article?

No it's not. I guess it's just his personnal interpretation.