By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 : New screenshots and first preview

I'm at the same level of hype as I was for Mass Effect back in the day. I hope it can live up like ME did.

Around the Network

It's so good to see RaD evolution, they're now compared to Naughty Dog

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

You're back ! So, how do you feel about being right on your predictions ?

Happy

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178524

Munkeh111 said:
HokageTenshi said:

http://gamingeverything.com/new-the-order-1886-trailer-coming-tomorrow/

hype hype hype... 

Looking forward to it!

Hopefully we get some actual (real) gameplay this time and a release date

i know lots of people don't quite like the 2.40:1 aspect ratio, but i actually like it a lot, feel such scene is also another steps of next gen gaming experience too... 

This game looks unreal realy, I realy hope it is also as fun to play as it looks and Ready at Dawn scores a homerun would be awesome to have another Naughty Dog level studio developping awesome games for my PS4.

Around the Network

i don't speak french so i can't say i got much out of those scans but hyped for tomorrow's trailer!

fps_d0minat0r said:
Does it say what the replay value will be like?

It's going to be a story driven, single player only game, the replay value will probably be close to the first Uncharted game I suppose.

OT. Shame it's in French, but the interactive cinematics seem interesting, anyway, just 22 hours left and I can't wait!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kitler53 said:
i don't speak french so i can't say i got much out of those scans but hyped for tomorrow's trailer!

I was thinking the same thing.  Screenshots from a magazine on the web FTL (but thanks to OP for the post anyway).

Looking forward to seeing the trailer tomorrow, hopefully a little more revealing than the last one. 

Definately looking forward to this.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

This game so far looks to me to be a must have title.

Only thing that bumbs me is no multiplayer but Im sure the game will still be amazing.