By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 : New screenshots and first preview

I am a big XBox fan but this game is intersting I am watching it very keenly hope they show some gameplay as they said they will release information and trailer on Tuesday. Hope it lives upto the expectations

Around the Network

I read the entire article, god, that's pretty AWESOME !!!!

Sooooooo much hype !!!

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Seems they gave a few interesting details about the game, one being what is called "eau noire", which would translate to black water, seemingly prolonging the life of those who drink it, revealing that Galahad is potentially over 100 years old.

sweet.. release date?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
Ivankov said:
Seems they gave a few interesting details about the game, one being what is called "eau noire", which would translate to black water, seemingly prolonging the life of those who drink it, revealing that Galahad is potentially over 100 years old.

He is, much more than 100 years old : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galahad

Trixiemafia : We should get a release date soon.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Ivankov said:

atleast 3 of the characters are over 100,  one is a yougner recruit so im not sure if he has used it.  But from what was revealed in october they should be a few hundred years old.  The black water also gives them regenerative traits,  so im guessing finding it and using it will be used in the health system

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Aerys said:
Ivankov said:

Im not sure if he is the first Galahad.   I know they earn the names of being a night and i know some are the 2nd or 3rd to hold the name.  One hasnt even earned his name yet.  but i remember hearing a 3-4 hundred year time frame  during the GI stuff released

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I smell a Masterpiece. Can't really wait for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to see more !!!   I love the atmosphere, I'm excited.

Aerys said:
Ivankov said:

thx

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]