By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order 1886 : New screenshots and first preview

Shinobi says the gameplay will look like the reveal trailer

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Can anybody summarize the preview part? I can't read with these little words.

DD_Bwest said:

I hope so, that looked awesome! DIdn't the devs say they were trying to exceed that quality though?

Xevross said:
DD_Bwest said:

I hope so, that looked awesome! DIdn't the devs say they were trying to exceed that quality though?

Yea it was just a generic question on twitter though,  someone asked what the gameplay looks like and he said its as good as the reveal trailer.  i am so fucking stoked..   looks like ill be getting up at 6am tomorrow lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
Xevross said:
DD_Bwest said:

Yea it was just a generic question on twitter though,  someone asked what the gameplay looks like and he said its as good as the reveal trailer.  i am so fucking stoked..   looks like ill be getting up at 6am tomorrow lol

Its 2pm for me :D

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Can anybody summarize the preview part? I can't read with these little words.

Open the link screen in a new page if you want to read the full preview.

They are very excited with the game and say it coul be the first real next gen game like was Gears or Uncharted,  we dont learn so much things we didnt know already, except what i summarised in my first posts.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Open the link screen in a new page if you want to read the full preview.

They are very excited with the game and say it coul be the first real next gen game like was Gears or Uncharted,  we dont learn so much things we didnt know already, except what i summarised in my first posts.

But it is France, no? I can't... I can so so Japanese... I can't use Google Translate in pictures

Thanks for the little resumé.

-No health regeneration... they got me.

Less than 16 hours to wait and every journalist will give you a full preview in your language with screenshots + gameplay + new interview + new trailer !!

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Yea it was just a generic question on twitter though, someone asked what the gameplay looks like and he said its as good as the reveal trailer. i am so fucking stoked.. looks like ill be getting up at 6am tomorrow lol

albert.p sais the new stuff looks better than the reveal e3 trailer. said that a few months ago