Tagged games:

what is dis?

the best thing to have ev... 110 54.73%

up down left right start a b 37 18.41%

this is interesting....... 18 8.96%

ITS DA END OF THE WORLD!!!! 19 9.45%

Total:184
AZWification said:

Imagine them doing something similar for Final Fantasy, Super Mario RPG or something like that.

Would be crazy. In an interview the creator of TPP said he chose Pokemon due to the slow turn based combat and reletive easiness of the game. Obviously real time games wouldnt really work at all and I believe FF would hand our ass to us for months before we got anywhere

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
All Terrain Venomoth, which is level 36 is killing Lance's Dragonite.

Im shitting you all not.

This is amazing.

Dragonite dosent have an attack does he =P this is hilarious

ATV!

THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE! what a tactic, disable and poison :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Fuck yeah ALL TERRAIN VENOMOTH!!!!!!!
Beat the Elite 4 O_O How did he even do that

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
AZWification said:

Imagine them doing something similar for Final Fantasy, Super Mario RPG or something like that.

Would be crazy. In an interview the creator of TPP said he chose Pokemon due to the slow turn based combat and reletive easiness of the game. Obviously real time games wouldnt really work at all and I believe FF would hand our ass to us for months before we got anywhere

Oh well. I would love to see them at least try Pokemon Emerald or Pokemon HeartGold!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ATV the Dragon Slayer, No Terrain Too Tough

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So close ='(

That was the greatest thing I've ever witnessed. Bird Jesus managing to pull off numerous Sky Attacks in a row, then All-terrain Venomoth stalling out Dragonite.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

View count jumped way up during that E4 run then. Before Agitha's fight it was like 40k less than the end of Lance's fight