By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UH OH! WiiU Jan 2013 > Xbox One Jan 2014 in sales.

Most pointless thread ever so random not even using global sales lol xbox outsold wii u nearly 2-1.

I just hope dkc:tf boosts wii u numbers but cant see how it wilk continue momentum through march april and that is the proplem nintendo need a big release every month to keep sales high.

Around the Network

XBO doesn't matter in japan. It sells as well as herpes flavored chapstick in Japan. Xbox sold in 7 years what 3DS can do in a month. OXB Sold even less than 360. Xbox is irrelevant in Japan.

JoeTheBro said:
ICStats said:
Hello.... check facts people. XB1 sales > Wii U sales.

If you compare week to week to make it a fair comparison yeah, but otherwise if you just go Jan to Jan Wii U>XBONE once all adjustments are made.

My 8th gen collection

I just went back and added up the weeks myself, and wow, it's 467k globally for the One, nearly DOUBLING the Wii U's first January. This thread is the definition of FUD, OP couldn't have possibly made this mistake by accident.

If you're going to substitute the NA numbers for NPD and only add European VGChartz numbers, then you need to do the same for Wii U.

NPD says the Wii U only sold 55k in it's first January vs 145k for the One.

So with that said, once we add in Wii U's European VGChartz figures like you did with the One (which are similarly over tracked for the Wii U)

Jan 5th - 19k
Jan 12th - 10k
Jan 19th - 7k
Jan 26th - 7k
Feb 2nd - 8k

We come out to only 106k for the Wii U's first January, barely over 1/3rd of the One's first January.

So currently, as it stands, out of the 5 dedicated gaming systems on the market right now, 3 are doomed. Phew.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
ICStats said:
JoeTheBro said:
ICStats said:

If you compare week to week to make it a fair comparison yeah, but otherwise if you just go Jan to Jan Wii U>XBONE once all adjustments are made.

Yes so XBONE isn't doomed, but the title and thread are still correct.

DietSoap said:
I just went back and added up the weeks myself, and wow, it's 467k globally for the One, nearly DOUBLING the Wii U's first January. This thread is the definition of FUD, OP couldn't have possibly made this mistake by accident.

If you're going to substitute the NA numbers for NPD and only add European VGChartz numbers, then you need to do the same for Wii U.

NPD says the Wii U only sold 55k in it's first January vs 145k for the One.

So with that said, once we add in Wii U's European VGChartz figures like you did with the One (which are similarly over tracked for the Wii U)

Jan 5th - 19k
Jan 12th - 10k
Jan 19th - 7k
Jan 26th - 7k
Feb 2nd - 8k

We come out to only 106k for the Wii U's first January, barely over 1/3rd of the One's first January.

Hahahahahaha lol this thread isn't meant to use logic, it's to cherry pick numbers to make a predeterminate point

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

JoeTheBro said:
ICStats said:
JoeTheBro said:
ICStats said:

Yes so XBONE isn't doomed, but the title and thread are still correct.

Ok so if the thread topic was "UH OH! Xbox One Dec 2013 > PS4 Jan 2013" should we a) dismiss it as bullshit comparison, or b) debate why PS4 was selling so badly for 11 pages?

My 8th gen collection