By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UH OH! WiiU Jan 2013 > Xbox One Jan 2014 in sales.

Lacking to see the big picture. Xbox sell better than wii u in their first november/december, cost almost double and released alongside PS4 unlike Wii U.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Lacking to see the big picture. Xbox sell better than wii u in their first november/december, cost almost double and released alongside PS4 unlike Wii U.

costs almost double to manufacture too, whats the point?

Kresnik said:
Unfair comparison. Xbox One still has to release in Japan, its strongest region.

Buahahaha, you made me spit out my drink

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

supernihilist said:
Angelv577 said:

costs almost double to manufacture too, whats the point?

i don't care how much it's to manufactured, I'm a consumer and as a consumer point of view, xbox one is very expensive for what it is, i cannot say the same thing about Wii U, so there's more room for improvement for xbox one compare to Wii U.

drake4 said:
Yep, but that word doesn´t go much far from the group of real videogame fans, or the so-called "hardore gamers" ( I really hate this ).

Huh... I mean....we don´t see much discussion about videogame specs outside of the videogame community. Most first-time consumers who buy consoles or handhelds are more aware of the game library than its specs. At least in my country, when someone goes on a shop to buy a console the immediate question is:  "What are the games" rather than "which console is more powerful".

As for tablets and phones, people discuss them everywhere when a new model comes.

i'm not sure, the ps4 is kicking X1 ass and imo its cause of specs and price, but i;m guessing anybody who is gonna spend 400-500$ on a console will do there homework before they lay out that kind of money i mean i sure would.

You may be right, but I do believe that price is a major factor here. In my country it´s exactely the opposite situation: the Xbox One is selling much better than the PS4.... because it´s cheaper here.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Unfair comparison. Xbox One still has to release in Japan, its strongest region.

lol sarcasm

The game market is crashing and nobody accept it.

As I said a lot in my prediction thread, this doesn't mean the XBONE is doomed. It's really just an interesting stat.

Also it's too soon to know for sure. XBONE could be undertracked in the rest of the world.

@Pezus. No one reads your posts lol.

POE said:
The game market is crashing and nobody accept it.

The PS4 is doing just fine. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

pezus said:
And nobody read my comment, apparently.

I read it and I agree, but I don't think the Xbone's sales would have been too significant outside of the EU and USA. That being said those sales would definately push it above the WiiU.