By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Beta Feedback / Impressions thread - Update Im in and playing! 11 Minute complete multiplayer vid added!

Having played the game for a day or so now. I'm having a blast... buuut I am beginning to hate the AI grunts. I understand their purpose and realize they are necessary to make the game inclusive and make Titanfall faster, but killing them gives me no satisfaction and they seem to just get in the way of me actually finding real players.

This is about the only thing I don't like about the game so far other than not having local servers, and this beta has totally convince me to hold on to my collector's edition pre-order even with the extra cost of shipping and 'Australia' tax.

Respawn has done good with this.

Around the Network

Im playing.

This game is awesome. So good.

Grraphics are actually better than the online segment of BF4. By some way. Surprised me that.

Gameplay is so fluid and dynamic.

Really impressed. Im even more hyped now. This is such a good online shooter.

Just got my code

Downloading now

Seriously still loving this game. Is the Beta ending tomorrow? If so its going to be a LONG wait till March 11th.

Wow. Titanfall went from a possible game rental to an automatic day one buy.

It doesn't matter how bad you do, the game is still an absolute blast and I never feel like I get any cheap deaths. It's absurdly well balanced all things considered.

I'd say the hype is real (for the most part, I'm not saying GOTG because it's way, way to early to say anything like that). But IMO it will be a serious GOTY contender.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Seriously still loving this game. Is the Beta ending tomorrow? If so its going to be a LONG wait till March 11th.

Beta is until the 18th according to the FAQ.

You guys are talking way too positively about Titanfall for the internet to handle. Stop it :P

Btw I'm incredible jealous for everyone playing the beta right now. Can't wait to play the full game!

yo_john117 said:
Wow. Titanfall went from a possible game rental to an automatic day one buy.

It doesn't matter how bad you do, the game is still an absolute blast and I never feel like I get any cheap deaths. It's absurdly well balanced all things considered.

I'd say the hype is real (for the most part, I'm not saying GOTG because it's way, way to early to say anything like that). But IMO it will be a serious GOTY contender.

Exactly how I feel. FAR too early to say Game of the Generation or any of that crazy talk but the game is pure fun. Easily going to be on the shortlists for Game of the Year Im thinking though no single player may hurt it with critics.

Either way for multiplayer fans this game is the real deal.

Kyuu said:
For the first time since MoH:AA, I'm actually interested in an online FPS! But that kicking-streak issue is an atrocity unless otherwise fixed.

? They better not make the grunts smart. It will ruin the games pacing.

BenVTrigger said:
Kyuu said:
For the first time since MoH:AA, I'm actually interested in an online FPS! But that kicking-streak issue is an atrocity unless otherwise fixed.

? They better not make the grunts smart. It will ruin the games pacing.

The grunts are freaking stupid. They can make them smart without making them harder you know.