By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Beta Feedback / Impressions thread - Update Im in and playing! 11 Minute complete multiplayer vid added!

JoeTheBro said:
BenVTrigger said:
Kyuu said:
For the first time since MoH:AA, I'm actually interested in an online FPS! But that kicking-streak issue is an atrocity unless otherwise fixed.

? They better not make the grunts smart. It will ruin the games pacing.

The grunts are freaking stupid. They can make them smart without making them harder you know.

True a bit smarter would probably help. As long as they stay cannon fodder and dont become too difficult

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Great news: The Beta will be opening up to all Xbox One users. Details on my blog

Dude, this is awesome. I just checked and it's not up in the demos yet for me but you bet your ass I'm gonna be checking all night.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

BenVTrigger said:
JoeTheBro said:
BenVTrigger said:
Kyuu said:
For the first time since MoH:AA, I'm actually interested in an online FPS! But that kicking-streak issue is an atrocity unless otherwise fixed.

? They better not make the grunts smart. It will ruin the games pacing.

The grunts are freaking stupid. They can make them smart without making them harder you know.

True a bit smarter would probably help. As long as they stay cannon fodder and dont become too difficult

How do you feel about them while in a Titan?

I haven't payed that much attention to it, but do the spectre rockets do a lot of damage?

Been playing this game for the last hour. Holy crap!! I suck at FPS but I'm loving this one big time just like Halo when I first played it. This is the new Halo for Xbox!!! Huge win for MS!!

This game is stupidly fun. I just can't get over how fun this game is, I feel like it will get old fast though :/

Around the Network
SaberSaurus said:
This game is stupidly fun. I just can't get over how fun this game is, I feel like it will get old fast though :/

Yeah kinda. I just reached level 14 and it is still very fun, but it's getting repetitive feeling.

JoeTheBro said:
SaberSaurus said:

Yeah kinda. I just reached level 14 and it is still very fun, but it's getting repetitive feeling.

I think part of that is just playing the same 2 maps over and over and hitting max level / running out of unlocks. I don't think it'll be as much an issue in the final game with all the extra content.

I'm still having a blast. Almost got the assault rifle fully fleshed out, can move on to the SMG and shotgun after that. Burn Cards keep the game interesting too, I wanna try and get an Ogre.

BenVTrigger said:
JoeTheBro said:
SaberSaurus said:

I think part of that is just playing the same 2 maps over and over and hitting max level / running out of unlocks. I don't think it'll be as much an issue in the final game with all the extra content.

I don't think that's it.

I have this problem with almost all multiplayer games. I'm really much more of a single player kind of guy. Re-watching the reveal trailer though, I'm really interested to see how the story plays out.

I'm with ben on the repetitive talk. There will be a lot more to the game when it really comes out but even now, I'm not fully aware of why everything happens. It will be a learning experience.

I do happen to be a multi player guy, (I know I said that on these forums at least twice lol) and I really feel like feeling out my place in this game.

I don't think the bots needs to be any smarter. I got killed from one bot after I was real damaged running from pilots and it pissed me off. Seriously they do one thing for me, and that is give something for the enemy to shoot at so I can see them on my radar. The only time I actually look to kill bots is after a winner is declared. They are dumb but any smarter and they will be a game breaking nuisance. This is a human vs human game so the AI should not have that much of an affect on how things play out. while they will rarely kill you, they do serve a purpose. Think about it this way, it totally eliminates that hide and camp nature of some cod players. If bots run up on were you are hiding you are either forced to move or shoot them placing you on the radar. The bots are one tot the main reasons the pace of the game flows fluently.

My hopes/expectations for titan fall was to be the one game I would need for the year and my optimism is really high on that right now. Looks like in march I can finally put my 360 and MW3 away for good.

Oh this is a beta and we should be suggesting things..................well if I had any suggestions it would be to allow me to see the personal stats of everybody in a lobby.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)